🍃🌹 9 🌹🍃

Jungkooks Pov

Jungkooks Pov

We were already in my apartments parking lot basement and I've been watching her sleeping for quite sometime. After breaking down on that coconut tree, I slowly grabbed her hands and luckily she allowed me as I walk her back to my car. Without speaking a word she sat and closed her eyes as we travel back to the city. She's still sleeping heavily and I'm afraid to wake her up knowing what I did earlier. After watching her cry earlier, I realized how harsh I am with her all this time. I can't totally say I forgive her for what she did in the past (that's how I hold grudge on someone. I'm easily pleased but I'm not a person who can easily forgets and forgives - yeah I'm that bad.) but watching her cry does something in my heart that I can't pinpoint. It's like I wanted to lock her in my embrace because looking at her sad makes me more sadder. I don't know. I really don't get it.

I carefully remove those stubborn hair in her face and tuck it on her ears. It's already 11pm and taking her back to the dorm may not be a good idea so I opened the car and moved on her way and carried her carefully on the way to my apartment. Good thing no ones in the elevator so the ride was easy. As I carry her on my shoulder and making sure her face is covered with the hood on, and watch her frail body, she seems like she have been losing more wait than usual. She's so light as a feather and it's not making me happy at all. My brows furrowed thinking that she haven't even eaten the dinner I bought her and the fact that I've been asking her to do so many chores after her work pisses me off. I scold myself internally for how bad I am.

I'm not a bit happy nor proud of what I did.
After successfully opening the door, I carried her all the way to my room and softly put her on the bed. Thankfully, she's still sleeping. I went out to the kitchen and as I open the fridge I was in awe with how many foods and refreshments were stucked carefully in there. I never really check it since I have another fridge for my beverages and water in my room. They said I'm a good cook but I never really cooked unless we're travelling abroad and I missed korean dishes but when I'm at home I feel like I needed to rest more than use my energy into cooking and cleaning. So when I asked Rosie to do the cooking for me, I always keep on asking for more because she cooks so well.