🍃🌹 19 🌹🍃

"Shh, don't worry

"Shh, don't worry. I'm here." those simple words made me cry harder. I cling on his embrace so tight thinking it may just be a dream and that he'll go away. 

And he let me.

He let me cry and cry until there were no tears left to shed. My body still trembles a bit as the tears that were heavily fall starts to lessen when he push me a little and holds my chin with both his palms. Using his thumb, he gently wipe of the remaining tears as he hushed me gently. He kissed my nose then my lips inspite and leaned his forehead against mine. I'm still closing my eyes tight as I'm afraid that when i opened it he is gone yet he whispered, "Open you eyes baby." his gentle words relaxes me, giving me courage so i slowly opened it and yes, thankfully, he's still there. In the flesh.

Tears starts to fall again as I think that this isn't just a dream and that this is true. He softly wipes it off eyes not leaving my sight. "I'm not going away, Rosie. Never again."

I nodded still crying yet funny how i couldn't manage to push him away when all i did last time was leave. I don't know what he feels for me right now but all i ever wanted as of this moment is his comfort.

Without a word i just clinged on him tightly while he calls my parents. I don't know where he got their number but my mind is in a mess with so many questions that i preferred to shut up and just feel him  as we embrace each other.

Those questions can be asked when we're ready. And when my heart is ready. But for now, let me be selfish and hold him tight.

"Dad, we'll just leave the car. I'm taking mine. I'll just ask the manager to get it tomorrow. Can i bring her in our home?" i just listened as he talks to my dad in the phone. I had no clue that they're communicating and that he still calls him dad yet i ignored it. He reached my hand and gently pull me and as we walk to his car, i just silently followed.

After a few minutes drive we stopped in his penthouse, same place we stayed before and was surprise to see a big difference from how it is before. Gone where the plain black interior but it has now a homey feel into it.

The black leather couch he has is now change into a white one adorned with blue and purple pillows the colors we both love. The empty space is now covered with a few growing plants and flowers in the vases makes the home cozier than what it was before. Even the dining table was place comfortably near the living room  and even the chandelier were change into a much brighter one than his yellowish lights before.