🍃🌹 12 🌹🍃

As soon as we opened the door I wrap my hands on his nape and kiss him madly

As soon as we opened the door I wrap my hands on his nape and kiss him madly. I never felt the need to exceed whatever we have over kissing but right now all I want is to show him how much I love him and that he may have lost her, I am here.

Thank God for the alcohol because I had the courage to let him feel what I really feel inside. He returned my kisses with the same urgency and need and as we both indulge ourselves from the beauty of this kiss, we both walk over to the bed causing a little ruckus from the place for there was no time for us to open the lights.

I could feel his touch longs for more and so do I. The feelings are mutual. Not for love but for the need to release all this heaviness that our heart feels.

He layed me down and I gripped on his shoulders more for I want to feel him against me badly. I want to feel that he is here. That inspite the lack of love, he is still here with me not pushing me away.

And that was enough for me.

We let go for a minute as we look at each other's eyes panting heavily from the long kiss we shared.

"Please stop me while I still can Rosie." he said. There was a hint of begging yet refusal in his tone. Like he doesn't want us to do something that we'd probably regret. That inspite him not wanting us to do this, he doesn't want me to let him stop. After all this years i seemed to read his mind. And as he looks at me with my eyes that shows I'm not backing out, he caress my face. Kissing me softly in each corners as if telling me that it all depends on me.

I didn't utter a word but instead, I grab his nape and kissed him hungrily. Showing him that without any words I could let him feel that I'm ready.

That I want this.

And that I want him.

And if I regret whatever will happened to us,
Then it's up to me.

He returned my kisses with the same compassion and as we drove ourselves to this euphoric realm were only both of us can do, we slowly remove our clothes and feel each other's touch.

Funny how I didn't feel a bit ashamed when he looked at my bare body. I could see the lust in his eyes as I observe him wondering in every dept of me.

He showered me with kisses all over my body and in return, I followed suit. Touching every curve of me, he kissed me before he finally entered. A tear starts to fall in my eyes and as I bit my lips from the pain I feel, he kissed me tenderly wiping the tears away with his lips.