🍃🌹 7 🌹🍃

Good thing I have Jungkooks keys so i didn't bother asking nor disturbing him anymore

Good thing I have Jungkooks keys so i didn't bother asking nor disturbing him anymore. I opened the door as slow as possible. Walking pass directly to his room, i know invading his privacy is the last thing i wanted to do but can you blame me for being worried? I love him and hearing his sick voice worries me the most and i won't forgive myself for not taking care of him.

The lights in his room are out but i didn't bother turning it on. Using the glow from the moon slipping on his window, i walk slowly in his bed. He was covered with the thick duvet and i could see him shudder from the cold though the room itself is warm. Just an indication that he really has a fever. But just to be sure i knelt down beside his bed and use the back of my palm to check his forehead. I wince at how hot it is, good thing i brought some medicines from my own medkit since it would be a hassle to drop by on some drugstores especially in the middle of the night.

I heard him grunt but eyes still close, i tap his shoulders lightly and was about to get some warm water and damp towel to make wipe it on his face when he hold my hand tight. "Don't go." he murmured under his breath.

Heaving a heavy sigh i wipe his sweat carefully, "I won't. I'll be quick, okay." i know he might just be vulnerable because of his fever and even if it breaks my heart to see him and it makes me happy hearing those words, i should not think more about it. Because i know for sure that if he's on his right mind, he will never say that.

Gently, i removed my hands on his grip though he's still protesting but i was able to manage letting go. Went directly to his kitchen where I've been spending most of the times for the past months either doing chores or cooking for him. Took out a bin with lukewarm water and a towel and a glass of water so i could let him drink the medicine i brought.

Still shivering, i softly took the damp the towel and wipe it on his face, hands, feet and the points in the body that is mostly where the heat stays. Right after it, i gently tap his shoulders to get up and to my surprise he obeyed it and drunk the medicine in silence. After making sure that he's okay, i was planning on cooking some porridge for him but before i could even walk away he tag my arms again.

"Jungkook.." i whispered

"Don't leave.." it was too low but i heard it just fine. I shook my head and tap his hands whose still holding me.

"I won't. I'll just cook some porridge for you." i said trying to let him know that I'm staying and he doesn't need to worry but he shake his head protesting. Without any words he pull me so i could lay beside him, surprise, it was too fast that the next thing i knew he's already leaning his head on my chest like he's afraid I'd leave him the moment i walk out of the room.