🍃🌹 16 🌹🍃

"soft smut"

Jungkooks POV

I slump on the hotel floor as I drunk another bottle of beer. I hate to admit that I'm running out of motivation. I've been asking several relatives and have been staying here in Australia for almost a week now yet I still don't have any clue where the fuck Rosie is. 

Tomorrow I have to leave back to Korea without anything. I wanted to shout to the world how sorry I am and how I want to let the world know that I love her yet I couldn't. 

Flashbacks of the first time we made love flooded in my mind as I look at the dark skies in the window. 

It wasn't just sex. I should have known. 

Flashback

"Do you love her Kooks?" Alice asked.  I got startled. I didn't expect she'd ask me that crucial question. I got confuse. I was looking anywhere but her. I was sweating inspite the cold breeze. I don't know what to say. Seeing Alice still makes me regret those time I could have shown her how I love her yet when she asked those question, i wasn't even thinking on her the slightest because when she ask me about it Rosie's face plastered right in through my mind.  I'm so bothered with that question. Am i?  Did I finally moved on?

Do i really love her now? 

"I ....i honestly don't know Alice."  I whispered. I really don't know. I'm not sure if what I feel is love or maybe because me and Rosie fits so perfectly that maybe I cared for her now.  I wasn't even sure and my mind is still a mess when Alice asked me another question.

"Do you still love me ?"

Fuck! It's like I'm being cornered. I haven't make up my mind yet and here I am confuse again. I was looking anywhere but her. I fucking don't know. I'm confuse that I couldn't utter any words.

 "You know you have to stop Jungkook. I am getting married and when we talked last time I could still feel how you felt for me. We can't be together and it's not your fault nor mine. Not even Rosie's . Because even if she didn't stopped me before, we won't still end up together. Fate doesn't agree on both of us kooks. I deserve someone and you as well deserves someone who can love you like I love Mark. She loves you kook. More than anything in this world." she said as she taps my shoulders. I looked at her. Funny how when she said those words I wanted to agree on it so bad. 

She was right. Me and Alice will never be together whether I want it or not and with that I nodded. "I know."   I'm in the verge of crying because finally I can admit that Alice isn't for me and that yes, she deserves better than me. And maybe I deserved someone better too.