FEVERSHIPPING ~ "He's not interested in me?"

*REQUEST by the lovely Ninja_Puppet* (。’▽’。)♡

“Plan is, get on the island, get Zane, get out. Easy as drawing a stickman!”

“Yeah, great plan, Kai” Cole sarcastically rolled his eyes. “Awe, come on! You got a better idea?” Cole nodded and hummed. “What is it then?” the black ninja went silent, looking elsewhere. “I-its confidential for now....” Kai scoffed and smiled, crossing his arms. “Sure, whatever you say”
“All aboard!” shouted a person with snake tattoos on his skin. “Single line! One by one!” he ordered, which everyone else followed. What's happening? You may wonder. Well, long story short, the ninjas got an invitation from Chen, owner of a famous noodle house. who claims to know where Zane is, and that he's alive. Ninjas accepted the invitation, hoping it wasn't a ruse. Now, they're going to go up against elemental masters, or whatever Chen called them, while they try to find where they're keeping Zane, and stay alive. Besides, they don't know what they're up against. “Unless you pay less attention to yourself and others, maybe you will” that voice made Kai jump, but the voice was soft, and it came from in front of him.
“Excuse me?” he asked the person in from of him. He wore a pretty colour-saturated outfit, and his hair was white with a black stroke in the middle. He couldn't tell what he looked like, though.

“I said, If you paid less attention to yourself, you might know what you're up against” the stranger had a point, and Kai couldn't argue. “I'm sorry, but saying that is pretty rude”
“How is it rude? It's true, your ego is so high, not a cat could land on the ground safely if it was thrown off. Plus, isn't paying so much attention to yourself rather than others a bit arrogant?” the stranger looked back at Kai, smirking, but the ninja wasn't really paying much attention, not really surprised, to a comeback for his words, but rather more on how attractive he looked. He'd been attracted to other guys before, and they were all out and extroverted, but this one didn't seem out at all. He seemed like a quiet and calm introvert. It wasn't weird at all, but it was weird he hadn't notice a single blush on the other's cheeks. “Well, well, what a beautiful face do you own?” Kai turned him around and held his hand, bowing as he raised it up to press a kiss on his knuckles.  “I'm sorry, what?” “Come on, you were clearly flirting with me just now” Kai smirked. The stranger grimaced and took back his hand, facing to the boat, a bit confused on what just happened. He didn't even seem to have a single sparkle in his eyes when Kai kissed his hand.

Seemed like it'd take a lot more than his charm to make him interested in Kai, which got the ninja excited. He loved it when people chased after him, but chasing after someone is a win for him. It's a change, small, but big change in his mind.

And with that, not only did he try to find Zane, but he also tried as hard as he could to spend more time with the stranger, who he soon found out his name was Neuro. At night, he couldn't ever stop thinking about his face nor his name. Neuro Pathis. It made him melt, his heart pound like a jackhammer, his face turn red and heat up, hotter than the flames I'm his gi. He got up to the point Neuro finally  smiles at him, but there's still so much progress needed to be made. This wasn't over yet, oh, no. This is a story that'll last till the end.

And who knows? Maybe they will get together. Will they?

.
.
.

“I love you” Neuro sighed out, smiling and slowly stroked Kai's cheeks.
Kai smiled and spoke softly, “I love you too” he held onto his boyfriend's waist, pulling him into a kiss, which both if them melted in. Fireworks exploded behind the two, because this story ended right after they saved Ninjago from Chen. Oh, but they have a much longer way to go. Not a single villain wouldn't come up, and although Kai would be busy, at least they know they have each other at heart

Bonus;

Kai charmed Neuro with books and by pushing Shade and Turner off of a cliff, but they're fine, because they fell into water.
But Kai is now a dead man.
Rest In Pepperonis.