BRUISES ~ "Truth Or Dare"

*Another REQUEST by @CandyApple427*
(Jay's name is Jane now so-)
(also, what's a SAm! one-shot without the EMS?)

So, college is fun.
Stressful, but fun.
That's what alcohol is for.
To get rid of the stress.
That's what teasing is for.
To get rid of the stress.

Kai, Jane, Cole, Nya, Lloyd, Turner and Ash were over at Kai and Zane's dorm, playing a round of truth or dare. So far its revealing secrets and crushes, bit lucky for Jane, she didn't have to, so far, anyway.
"Turner, truth or dare?" Lloyd smirked. He knew exactly what he was gonna ask, or tell him to do, to embarrass him. ".....truth?" Lloyd laughed to himself, smirking, eyes filled with evil. "At what part of your life you realised you had been such a mess?" Turner didn't know how to respond to that. It could've been anywhere! His life is legitimately a mess. He thought... "Ever since I was born?" Turner joked, chuckling, yet shrugging, still unsure of his answer, but it did make the group laugh.
The game continued until 2:27 a.m., where the game got into revealing more crushes. Jane was a bit ducked. It was a fucky situation for her, since Cole was right next to her, and now she has to confess!? It couldn't be worse, can it? Oh it can. Cole could reject her, or Cole would stop talking to her, thinking she's weird or something. What if it happens!? She would lose him as a friend too! "Jan truth or dare?" Cole suddenly asked and Jane jumped. "Uhm... Jane are you okay?" Ash frowned. "N-nothing!" Jan stuttered. "U-uhm... Dare?" Cole gave her a thoughtful look. "Send a text to your crush!" Jane swore she could feel her own heart exploding when she pulled out her phone. She opened Cole's profile and sent a small text containing three words.

I love you

With hands shaking she pressed send and squeezed her eyes shut waiting for Cole's phone to bleep...

It didn't... "Are you waiting for him to answer?" Kai teased. "WAIT! I NEED TO GET SOMETHING!" Turner shouted and ran out. "What was that about?" Cole frowned. "N-nothing?" Jane shrugged, trying to play it cool, it failed! Turner was back after a few minutes and sat down next to Cole. "Alright! Jane your turn!" "Uhm... Zane truth or dare?" Zane looked at her, then at Cole who looked at him intensely for a few seconds. "Cole that's creepy!" Zane stated. "I choose dare!" "Text a random person something they would hate!" Zane picked up his phone and quickly wrote something down before sending it. Then Cole's phone bleeped and he picked it up. "ZANE DID YOU EAT ALL MY CA-Jane did you send me something?" Cole's expression went from angry to confused as he opened Jane's text. And Jane swore she could feel her heart exploding in her chest. "Jane... Am I your crush?" Jane squeezed her eyes shut again and nodded. Then suddenly, she felt something soft pressed against her lips that... tasted like frosting. "C-cole..." she blushed as he pulled away. "I do like you Jane! I've been... waiting to ask you to go out with me!" "S-sure!" "GET A ROOM!" Kai yells. "Oh shush! You don't have a girlfriend!" Cole shot back and picked Jane up. "Let's get some privacy!" As they exited the door Ash bolted out as well.

Bonus

"You did it, didn't you?" Kai frowned at Turner. "Yup! I bolted up to his and Karlof's dorm and grabbed his phone! I was lucky Karlof lend me his key!" Nya laughed and gently smacked the upside of Turner's head. "Fine! I'll do that with you and Neuro!"

(Hello! Everyone! This is PurpleCherryUwU finishing the chapter! SAm wrote the first 112 words and I wrote the rest! She'll be back in a few days until then you'll have to deal with MUAH! XD)