Part 9

~Colby~

I fell to the floor after Kia pushed me and stormed up to her room. I could tell she didn't want her brother knowing. I just sat there in shock, I didn't know she was that fucking strong-. When I heard her door slam I jumped slightly. I then heard a slight thump, but I ignored it, thinking she just jumped on her bed.

About 15 minutes later?

I started to get worried and I paced around the room. Laurence sat down and started texting someone? "Bro  what are you doing? " I asking him. "Nothing just texting my boyfriend. " As soon as he said that he looked up at me and put his hand over his mouth. "Shit..." He mumbled. "Dude, your gay? " I asked him. " Well, can't convince you other wise, so yeah, I am. " He confessed. "Cool, a couple of my friends are gay... Well including you now. " I responded. "You're not mad? " He asked. "No, why would I be? " He furrowed his eyebrows at my response. "Nothing... I just, I used to get picked on for it... " He quietly replied. "Shit dude, I didn't know... Sorry about that. " I responded. "It's okay. " He whispered. I smiled at him as I sat down. I would've expected Kia to come out of her room by now... I got worried and decided to go check on her. Laurence didn't question me since he was a bit worried also but, he stayed downstairs. I knocked on her door. No response. "Kia? " No response. Shit... I tried opening the door, locked. I had to break it down. So I did. After many failed attempts I did it. I looked around her room, and my eyes laid on one spot.

"FUCK! "

A/N I don't like that, but I'm just gonna go with it... And yes I did post this at 3 in the fucking morning... I couldn't go to sleep, so I just started writing- ok... Bye!