Part 12 •Moving In•

~It's still Kia's Pov~

  When Sam and I were on our way back to his house I quietly spoke, "Can I stay at your place for a while, please? " And with no hesitation he replied "Of course, I kinda expected you to, so I already asked my parents and they said ok. " I looked at up at him, "Thank you... " "You're welcome. "

  Before I knew it I had snuck into my home and took almost everything I owned. I grabbed my small box of blades, you know, just in case... I threw my bags out the window, and as Sam caught them I heard my door open and a gasp. I quickly threw my last bag out and flung myself out the window, and ended up in Sam's arms we both blushed a bit... I dropped myself and dragged him into a bush. I don't think whoever walked in saw me since I was in the bathroom.

  I rushed him back to his car and he drove home.

  Bisexual disaster's POV

  I was scrolling through instagram and I started thinking... Just by the voice of the guy Kia is hanging out with makes me want to explode... I don't mean with anger, but with happiness. Even though he was literally yelling at me, he still sounded nice, calm, and loving.

Fuck-

  I'm not gay... Am I? No no, I like girls though... wait a damn minute- Am I bi? Oh god, I am... I thought as I stopped scrolling and stared at a picture of Kia, and that guy she's with... I tapped on the picture and...

  HE WAS TAGGED! I almost instantly tapped on his name and scrolled through all of his pictures/videos. Fuck, he's hot... While scrolling I accidentally liked one of his pictures. "SHIT!" I yelled out and I tapped the heart again, unliking it. Oh god, I hope he didn't get the notification...

~Sam brokebach- 😂~

  Kia had a panic attack a few minutes ago, I have no idea how she got triggered, but it just happened. So now we're sitting on my bed, her in my lap, and I'm just rubbing her back and giving her shoulder kisses every once in awhile. Then I got a notification. Colbybrock liked your photo.

  Who the hell? I tapped on the name and looked at his page... I saw pictures of him... And... Kia? I looked down at her... I immediately got mad, this is the guy who hurt my baby. ( not really, that's just what they're going to call each other... IT'S NOTHING SEXUAL, LILLY-)

  I quickly commented something rude ( Oh god, I could never see this happening, besides as a joke with his friends😂) I thought it was a bit much, but he hurt Kia, I don't know how... She never told me, but still...

  I then blocked him afterwords "Little shit..." ( hehe, Lilly-) I whispered under my breath. Clearly I didn't whisper it quiet enough, I woke Kia up. She hummed, and I just shook my head and started playing with her hair, pulling on the it a bit. Her eyes rolled back from pleasure. I smirked, kissing her cheek. "F-Fuck" I heard her mumble. She threw her head back and bit her lip. My eyes widened and I started blushing as I realized what I was doing. "S-Shit, I'm sorry..." I quickly choked out as I loosened my grip on her hair. I then felt her take my hand and put it around her neck... Shit, she wanted this... I tightened my grip on her neck, just to pull her closer. (God, I hate myself) She put her elbows on my shoulders. We were so close we were almost kissing. She leaned just a bit closer and...

A/N

CLIFFHANGER BITCH! I'm so sorry- And yes, bisexual disaster is Colby... If it wasn't obvious-