Part 10 •Missing•

~Colby~

I looked into her room, she wasn't there... Fuck. I walked into her bathroom expecting to see her there. Nope, I was wrong. I checked outside her windows, not there either. I ran down the stairs "She's gone!" I yelled as I about tripped over my own feet. "She's what?!" I heard from the kitchen. "She's missing L!" I replied. "We have to find her!"

~Kia~

After I slammed my door I started breaking down. I hit my back against the door and slid down. I sat there crying for about 15 fucking minutes. I started to calm down and I got an idea. Colby didn't know this but a new kid had come to the school, and I was the first person he talked to...Surprisingly... He had given me his number and address early this morning. I decided to text him and go to his house, no matter what he said. I haven't put his number in my phone, it was just wrote down so I had to do that... I put him as "Sam the new kid" Wow, great, I'm wonderful at contact names...

(Bold is Sam and italic is Kia)
Hey Sam, it's Kia, you gave me your number earlier. I had to wait a few minutes for a response...
Hey Kia, sorry I didn't respond faster... Do you need anything?
Actually, yeah, I do need something...
Oh, what is it, I'll be glad to help.
I know we just met this morning, but I really need to get out of my house right now... So... Can I come to your house?
Oh? Yeah, sure, I wouldn't mind. When would you be coming?
Like... Right now?
Cool, see you soon.
Yeah... See you, bye.
Bye.

I then decided I had to bandage literally everything... So, I did... It took a while though. I put my hoodie and sweatpants back on. I can't believe I'm going to somebody's house that I barely know... And he didn't live that far from me, so I could walk.

I didn't want Colby or my brother knowing I left, so I jumped out my window... It made a pretty loud thud. I didn't hurt though, I was used to sneaking off to Colby's in the past. I just shook it off and began walking to Sam's. Half way there I started crying, I guess the memories of me sneaking out to get away from my dad were... Terrifying... And here I was, escaping the two people who helped me escape the person that abused me...

It sounds bad, but I really can't stand being in the same house as them at the moment. Once I arrived I texted him to come outside,  just to make sure this was the right house. Almost immediately Sam came out the front door. He must've seen the tears on my cheeks because he hugged me, so hard. I couldn't fucking breath. "S-Sam, I can't b-breath. " I choked out. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! " He replied and let me go. "It's okay... I'm used to it. " I said still out of breath. "Wait... Why were you crying? " I heard him say as he let me in. "Oh, nothing I'm... Fine... " I quietly replied. He furrowed his eyebrows, it looked like he was searching me for something... He sighed. "If you say so. " Perfect, he doesn't need to know....