Part 13

I hope you enjoy this picture-

~Kia~

I kissed him... I fucking kissed him.... And he kissed back immediately... Fuck, what have I gotten myself into... (Oh god, I don't wanna write thissss) I felt the grip on my neck become slightly harder, which caused my eyes to roll back a bit and a muffled moan. (Oh dear lord please forgive me...) I felt him smirk as he literally shoved his tongue in my mouth. He then flipped me over, by just my neck. He was on top. Oh shitttt. I've been punched, kicked, and choked until I souls that breathe... And now, the pain has turned into pleasure. I moaned. I FUCKING MOANED. His eyes went wide. Then, I think he was testing a theory as he bent down and fucking bit my neck. I whimpered and arched my back... Which made me grind on him. Before I knew it both of our shirts were off... I didn't notice so I couldn't attempt to hide the cuts. He attacked my neck and whispered in my ear "You're beautiful the way you are baby."

The next dayyy 👁👄👁 Your ass knows what happened-

I woke up to Sam playing with my hair while he was on his phone, shirtless. I got startled, since I forgot what happened. I jumped and fell onto the floor. "Shit, are you okay?" I heard Sam say as he got up. He held his hand out for me to grab. I obviously took it and responded " Yeah, I'm fine." Once I was completely up I took a second to look at him. I saw DARK purple and red marks all over his body. I made a little circle with my finger motioning for him to turn around. As soon as he did I choked on air. He had dark red scratches along his back and bite marks on his shoulders. "If you think this is bad, you should go look in a mirror." I heard him say. So I did. I already had an idea of what I looked like, and I was about right. My eyes slowly trailed down to my hips. "Sam! What the fuck!" I yelled at him while staring at the handprint shaped bruises on my hips. I took my shirt off and walked out of the bathroom. "You're a bitch, Sam."

Time skip, about an hour later

I stared at Sam as he bandaged the cuts he accidentally opened, wincing every once in a while. He kept muttering things like 'I'm sorry' and 'I didn't mean to.' I had enough of him apologizing. "Samuel Golbach, you really think I can't handle open cuts on my body?" He shook his head slightly as a response, obviously he didn't want to speak, fearing he would break down. I sighed as I started to finish my story. " I used to get beat every day after school, for somethi-. SAM LOOK AT ME, I want you to look at me while I speak." I waited for a response, which just happened to be a nod of his head. He did have to glance down to bandage me so often.

"I used to get beat everyday after school, for something I never did. I would have to tend to my own wounds, since my mom couldn't do it without my father beating her." After I said that his eyes went wide and tears started to show. "Don't cry." I whispered. "Because, if you cry I'll cry, and I don't want to cry." I waited a second to continue.

"None of that can happen again though. My dad passed away a few weeks ago." At that point tears were slowly falling down my face, I still wasn't showing any emotion. I looked down at Sam again and he was crying, and oh my god he was trying so hard not to make any noise. I almost laughed. I lifted his head up and waited a second before I kissed him. It wasn't rough, it was slow and loving. Now keep in mind, I'm on the bathroom sink at the moment.

They fuck, in the bathroom, I don't wanna write it. So another time skip.

I was sitting in Sam's bed, waiting for my phone to stop ringing. Colby has called me AT LEAST 20 time in the past two minutes. I got tired of him calling me, so I decided to answer one. It ended up being a FaceTime. "The fuck do you want, Colby?" I stared at his face through the screen. It looked like he had been crying. His face was red and there was tear stains on his cheeks.

"Kia... I- I'm sorry..."

Haha, cliffhanger have fun with that! I hope you liked it, and I hope I didn't have any spelling errors- ok, bye ❤️