Part 6

(Time skip to a week after what happened, nothing interesting happened after)
~Kia~

I was laying in bed face timing Colby. I was mid conversation when I heard a loud thump come from downstairs. My eyes went wide as I ran out of my room, phone still in my hands. There my dad was... On the floor with a broken bottle of alcohol. I dropped my phone. I don't care if he abused me, I still loved him deep down, and I hated myself for it... I started crying, but I also started laughing. I heard Colby ask me what was wrong from my phone. " Can you drive over here, please? " I asked not stuttering once. "Yeah, sure. " I heard from the other end. I heard the sound of him hanging up. I then texted him to hurry. That must've really made him worry, because about three minutes later he was barging through my door. I was just sitting there staring at my father. Tears silently falling from my face. Colby stared at me and furrowed his eyebrows as I smiled at my father.

Tim skip to a couple days after the incident with her father, I'm too lazy to write the whole thing

I sat silently as the blood trickled down my arms. (A/N soooo, we're just going to pretend that Colby doesn't know about her cutting anymore... Yeah, sorry, I changed my mind on the story. AND Colby's past still involves him cutting. ) It was around four in the morning, and my house has never been this quiet since the past week. I've taken the time to put the alcohol somewhere other than my freezer... I decided to get in the shower for a while. I did all my stuff in there. I blow dried my hair and threw a hoodie and sweat pants on. I sat down on my bed and waited for school. Before I knew it I had to leave. I texted Colby and asked if I had to pick him up today. He told me he got sick the night before and wouldn't be coming. Well shit. I'm going to get bullied even more today since he wasn't going to be there. I was starving, but I told myself that I didn't need it. I slowly made my way to school, sighing once I got in the parking lot. I slowly got more nervous as I walked to the building. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books and shit I didn't need. I saw Brennen and his little group of bullies, and I started speed walking to my first class. It was a good idea because, that teacher is almost always in her classroom. So, I should be safe there. Once I got there I informed her that Colby was sick and that he wouldn't be coming, I then took my seat in the back. I waited at my desk for a few minutes on my phone. I heard the bell ring, and I put it away as people started flooding in. When the class started I didn't pay attention, I just stared out the window. That's what I did all day. But a few times I asked to use the bathroom, and if they let me, I would just use that opportunity to cut. By the end of the day my arms were sore and I had a major headache. I actually didn't get bullied as much, which surprised me. I was sitting though my last period pretending to read, but I really had my phone in the book. Just scrolling through Instagram. I almost got caught by the teacher, but I acted like a was taking a picture of the page for notes. I did that for the last 15 minutes of class. When I heard the bell rings, I wouldn't be over exaggerating when I said I ran to my locker to grab my things and I ran to my car. I called Colby once I got in. I told him about my day and how I didn't get bullied that much. The cutting part almost slipped out a few times, which would've been bad. He said he was feeling better and that he was down to come over later. I practically sped back to my house when I heard him say that. He didn't have to sneak in anymore since my father died... I haven't really ate much since then, I really hated myself since I still loved him, after everything he did to me...