Part 11 •Ice cream•

~Kia~

Apparently Sam's parents were still at work, that was nice... I don't think they would like having a girl their son barely knows be in their house. "Would you like anything to drink? " I heard behind me, followed by the sound of a door closing and locking. "No, thank you. " I replied. He showed me around his house and we ended up in his room... Playing MiNecRaFT, with me laughing every time he died. "Dude, you fucking suck at this game. " I apparently was a goddess at this, I haven't died once. "YOU'VE LITERALLY KILLED ME TEN TIMES! " He yelled at me, which caused me to flinch since I haven't heard someone yell like that since my dad... Well, I kinda fell off the bed. "You good kitty? " I cringed at the nickname used by Colby many times. I just nodded and he helped me up. I got an idea. "Hey, Sam? " He hummed as a response. "Will you help me cut my hair... You know, like yours?" He raised his eyebrows. "Yeah sure. " He replied "Cool, thanks. " I kissed his cheek. He almost immediately started blushing, I just smiled.

He did the whole process of cutting my hair, I fucking loved it. "Wow, Sam, you did great! " I said while hugging him. He hugged back and kissed the top of my head as a thank you. We walked back into his room and just cuddled for a while.

I noticed my phones was ringing... It was Colby... "Excuse me for a second. " I told Sam as I grabbed my phone and stepped out of his room. I answered Colby.

"What the fuck do you want, Brock? "

"What do I want? I want you to come back home right now, so I can make sure you're safe, Kia! "

I cringed at his response.

"Listen, Colby, I'm not coming home for a while, and I'm perfectly FUCKING FINE! SO STOP CALLING OR TEXTING ME, AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! " I yelled at him with tears staining my cheeks.

That made Sam come out of his room and ask me what's wrong, I just shooed him back in.

"Baby-"

"Don't baby me, we're not even dating, thank you very much. " I cut him off before I knew what he was going to say. With that I hung up.

I threw my phone down the stairs, hoping it broke. My knees buckled and I started crying. Sam came out of his room and put his arms around me. My hoodie was up a bit and I knew he saw them by the small gasp he made, but he didn't say anything. He just shushed me and calmed me down. "You wanna go get ice cream?" I heard him whisper then giggle a bit. I sniffled the responded, "Sure, how'd you know I like ice cream? " I giggled. "Who doesn't like ice cream? " He asked. "Crazy people. " I replied. "God dang it. " (Lilly if you didn't read that in his voice, I will come to your house and find you, and fucking play it for you. Thanks)

We went to get ice cream I got strawberry and Sam got fucking vanilla, basic little shit- My thoughts were cut off by my phone ringing, I already knew it was Colby so I answered and handed the phone to Sam. I mothed the words 'It's Colby' to him and he immediately went off. Saying things like "I don't know how you managed it, but you hurt the strongest girl I know, Brock. " And "She ran to my house to escape you guys, so stop calling, it gives her fucking anxiety!" I held my hand out and he gave me my phone. I said two words and hung up.

"Fuck off. "

A/N here you go you little shit (you know who you are-), in the tbh thing on your story you told me to post this, so here you fucking go.