Chapter 4: Tired boi ( aka idk)

Dante's PoV

I woke up in my familiar room. I didn't want to get up so I closed my eyes again and just relaxed. For some reason I felt, warmer than usual.

I turned to my side to try and get more comfortable, when I felt an arm that was not my own wrap around my waist. My eyes flung open and I quickly lifted up my bed sheets to reveal a sleeping Vylad next to me.

I guess I forgot he stayed here last night. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and was hugging me like his life depended on it. I sighed in relief and covered his body with the blanket again.

I laid there with a still asleep Vylad hugging me tightly as I hugged him back. After a few minutes I heard the door to my room creek open. I opened my eyes again and turned to face the door.

"Hey Dante are yo—" Garroth said as he came into my room but stopped himself before he finished his sentence

I gulped because I know for sure I'm dead.

"DANTE YOUR DEAD!!!" He shouted, hehe called it

Vylad opened his eyes and shot up, still holding my waist. I sat up too.

" Garroth," he mumbled still half asleep

Laurance walked up behind Garroth and saw what was going on. He then grabbed his hand and dragged him away. Garroth was clearly annoyed but he didn't fight back. Me and Vylad watched as the blonde got dragged away by the brunette.

Suddenly I felt the grip around my waist get tighter. I looked over at Vylad, he snuggled his face into my chest.

"Vylad?" I said

"Sorry," he said slowly sitting back up

I pushed him back towards my chest and hugged him tightly.

"You ok?" I asked him

Vylad's PoV

Damit! I forgot to sleep, I was too busy staring at Dante all night. Why does he have to be so hot?!?!?!?

"Uuh— yeah fine!" I Replied quickly

I wanted to fall back to sleep. He was so warm and the way he's holding me. I felt my eyes get heavier, I rubbed them to try and keep myself awake.

"Are you tired?" He asked me

"N-no, I should probably go now before Garroth wants to kill you even more," I said attempting to sit up but he pulled me back down again

"Go back to sleep if you want I don't mind," he said comfortingly

My eyes continued to get heavier but I didn't stop them. I let myself drift back to sleep while snuggled up to Dante.

Garroth's PoV

NO! I don't want my baby brother to grow up yet. Especially with Dante, he'll just end up hurting Vylad by dating everybody he sees. Ugh.

I was sitting in my room frustrated and angry, with Laurance by my side.

" Garroth maybe you should just let him grow up," Laurance said sitting on the edge of my bed

"No I don't wanna!" I exclaimed, I know I act like a child some times but I really didn't wanna

" Dante can be a good person, you know?" He said trying to reassure me Vylad's in safe hands

" yeah CAN be whose saying he WILL be?" I said

" Garroth?" He sighed

" I just want my baby brothers to be in safe hands," I mumbled

Laurance crawled closer to me and hugged me tightly. I was confused at first but then I realised I was crying. Tears streamed down my face. Ugh I'm such a baby.

I rested my head on his shoulder, nuzzling his neck.

" I know...and trust me they are," he finally answered

I continued to cry into his shoulder for about an hour, I felt so weak, I was weak, I am weak.

(A/n): yay I wrote a 632 words long story at past 3 in the morning.

I hope you liked it, thank you if you did.

Oh and baiiiiiiiiii ( I'm sooooo tired ahhhh oh wait that might be the reason for this chapter XD bye peeps)