Your qouet (Percy Jackson)

Percy: "A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman."

Annabeth:  "A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men."

Grover:   "Women are leaders everywhere you look—from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes."

Thalia:  "We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women's voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored."

Luke:  "We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead."

Nico:  "You could make a case that, along with the technological revolution, the most provocative upending destabilizing thrilling change in the course of human history is that we're finally in it. ... We're here now, women are in the world, and we will not be bullied."

Beckedorf:  "No woman should be told she can't make decisions about her own body. When women's rights are under attack, we fight back."

Rachel:  "Women will be hidden no more. We will not remain hidden figures. We have names. ... It was woman that gave you Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. It was woman that gave you Malcolm X. And according to the Bible, it was a woman that gave you Jesus. Don't you ever forget it."