Your qouet (Sandersides)

Thomas:   

Male:

"The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability; he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has."

Female:

"To all the little girls who are watching this, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful, and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams."

Logan:  

Male:

"I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won't presume to probe into the faults of others."

Female:

"If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman." 

Patton:

Male:

"The truth is found when men are free to pursue it "

Female:

"It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent."

Roman:

Male:

On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow

Female:

"Feminism isn't about making women stronger. Women are already strong, it's about changing the way the world perceives that strength."

Virgil:

Male:

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

Female:

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female.'"