Your qouet (Star Trek)

chekov: 

"Women will be hidden no more. We will not remain hidden figures. We have names. ... It was woman that gave you Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. It was woman that gave you Malcolm X. And according to the Bible, it was a woman that gave you Jesus. Don't you ever forget it."

Sulu: 

"I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I'm beautiful. I say if I'm strong. You will not determine my story—I will."

Scotty : 

"I feel now that the time is come when even a woman or a child who can speak a word for freedom and humanity is bound to speak."

Bones: 

"In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders."

Spock: 

"Human rights are women's rights and women's rights are human rights, once and for all."

uhura : 

"Women's speech—and the fact that we are now listening to it—has enraged men in a way that makes them determined to reëstablish the longstanding hierarchy of power in America. ... And yet this awful truth will not stop women from speaking, and I do not think that it will turn a movement into a moment. It has become clear that there is not nearly enough left to lose."

Kirk: 

"Women have discovered that they cannot rely on men's chivalry to give them justice."