Your couple quote (Avengers)

Steve:  "You had me at hello."

Bucky:  "Love is a song that never ends." 

Natasha:  "The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that."

Clint:   "I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone."

Bruce:  "For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home."

Tony :  "The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart."

Thor : "Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering."

Loki: "And when I'm with her, I feel happy to be alive. Like I can do anything."

Wanda :  "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things."

Peitro:  "In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." 

Tchalla:  "It isn't possible to love and to part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal." 

Scot:  "You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not."

Sam:  "There's no such thing as the perfect soulmate. If you meet someone and you think they're perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction, cause your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit."  

Peter:  "Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we're gone."

Vision:  "Just knowing someone's always going to be honest and tell the truth, [who] can understand exactly what I'm going through—and I can understand exactly what he's going through."