Your Quote (Flash)

Berry:   "The strength of a woman is not measured by the impact that all her hardships in life have had on her; but the strength of a woman is measured by the extent of her refusal to allow those hardships to dictate her and who she becomes."

Iris:   "What is a Wanderess? Bound by no boundaries, contained by no countries, tamed by no time, she is the force of nature's course."

Caitlin:  "You are Fire! Don't believe these mere mortals.They want to put you on a pedestal and sing paeans to you; later they would burn you in the altar of that same fire! Stand away and stand alone! You are limitless! But these mortals can only limit your sky! You are the Universe! But they will only give you a little space! Break free! It's a trap! They want to cage you! Because, they are afraid of your real power! You are a woman. You are the fire! You are all conquering. You are all powerful! You are Supreme! You were not born to be a mere beauty queen!!"

Eddie:  "we are not far from struggles but you have to pick who you want to struggle with on a daily basis"

Cisco:  "She laughed. Because she knew she was not perfect. And that made her more beautiful!"

Wally:  "The world could not define her. She was ineffably, inimitably, and incredibly herself!"