Chapter eight

I wake up strangly in my own bed, thinking that last night was all a dream untill I see a little note on my pillow. 

"I will see you soon".

Jess must have brought me home when I fell asleep. who wants to wake up in a little whole shack in the creepy woods anyway and have to run back home before mom would check on me freaking out. My door flies open and is slammed as Payton looks at me with puffy red eyes. his blue eyes seemed so broken but pierced, Payton was a early bloomer. "Payton whats wrong?", I say as he sat on my bed hanging his head. He mumbled something under his breath. "what?", I said. "I CANT Believe HER!", He screams with tears in his eyes. I flinch back I have never seen him so upset. "Jessie is gone, hes.... hes my Best friend, my only brother", He whips his face. I sigh, "Payton hes not gone, he will be back". He sniffles, "How do you know?". I pull him closer to sit on my lap, "Because he loves you". He smirks alittle,"He loves me and you". I smile thinking how smart is this kid. "I just miss him", He says laying his head on my shoulder.

I still have not come to figure out what Jess has planned on the thirteenth, why that exact date of the last hunt of the season. I took a walk behind the barn near the woods there was a old bench sitting there. Something has to give, I mean how long was Mrs Lenda going to push her son away. "Long enough till I see what a idiot I have become", Jessie come out the woods. I smile at him. "Don't worry about what I'm doing on the last hunt, just think of it as this, IT..WILL.. BE.. THE.. LAST HUNT", He says it slowly. "But wont Atlanta and them track you down?". He smirks at me. "Not if they cant catch me". I sigh, "So what your going to keep running?". He laughs. It irritated me, "This is not a laughing matter, Jess she is dangerous". He sits down next to me biting down on his perfect lips flashing me those goldish blue eyes, I felt my face flush. "You think I'm scared of a couple of blues? I know their every hunt and movement". That was true he was at one point one of them. "Like I said don't worry about me", He bumps my shoulder. But I still couldn't help but worry about him, he was arrogant and confident that he could take any body one but a dozen of blue vamps against one, didn't seem like a good fighting chance. 

He grabs my good hand and kisses it. "Your mom is coming". and off he goes away from my sight but I could still feel him near and hear him breath. "Niki, are you back here?", My mom calls for me. I breath deeply, "Yes". Her worry face turns to a concern one, "What are you doing all the way back here alone?". I looked up at the woods, "I wasn't...I was just taking a breather", I tell her remember that I cant say a word about Jess to her. "We need to talk", She says, "It was really rude of you the other day to talk to Mrs Lenda like that". I looked at the woods again. " Mom, what she did was wrong". 

"I know that you haveing feelings for Jess but thats her child and her choice and I talked to her about a choice I have made". She says. 

"What are you talking about?", I Say then reading her mind, "NO!", I stand up.

"Yes", she says with a Stern voice.

"whats happening?, whats she talking about?"(I hear Jess say through my mind. I look to the woods as tears start to whell up inside.

MY mom stands up, "I think it would be best for you, after all that's happen, I'll take you away so you don't have too remember this anymore".

"No this is my fault", (Jess whispers).

"You cant make me leave", I say trying to listen to her but totally being distracted by Jess in my head.

"You are my daughter and you will do as I say", She says.

"Just so as she says, everything will work out I promise",(Jess whispers).

":NO!", I say to the woods. Mom looks at me With big eyes, "We leave tomorrow whether you like it are not".

"And you think that will make me happy?", I say, "your the one who brought me here to help Jess, and you wont let me do just that". 

"Jess isn't even around anymore Nickiollette", she says.

"Thats what you think", I say without thinking.

"Dont',(Jess whispers).

my mom makes a ugly face,"You telling me you been seeing Jess even after Hes been kicked out".

"No...", I Say looking at the ground.

"Your stuff is already being packed we leave the thirteenth", She says, " Ans stay away form the woods". She walks away giving a hurt full face like she knows this is killing me.

I throw myself on the bench, I'm a Blue Hazed I cant be separated from the one that is destine for me it is physically and emotionally impossible, I may even die without the one I'm compatible with. Dad told me the story of the blue hazed knowing I'm the rare of my kind and blue hazed must find the one she is destine to be with in order to carry out the species of the Blues Hazed or I will be all that is left and we die out. Allot of the blues wanted us out, It wasn't allowed a long ago for the blues and hazed to mate because of that very reason. These days we are now more accepted but rarely known. But being separate from the one you are destine for is a death sentence of its own. "Ital be fine",(Jess whispers).

my head has now began to hurt, the thirteenth was only three days away and I was leaving and no telling what Jess had in mind, I could no longer feel him close. I tried listening for him but nothing, He is totally shutting me out. "What are you doing?", I reach for him but nothing. The three days crawl by slowly with mom packing up my things that I don't bother to help with. I feel tired, but never able to sleep, I have no  legacy to show for what I found here. I Stare at the ocean Its color reminds me of Jess but it seems miserable like me, no longer Everlasting. Tomorrow Jess was going to make his move whatever that maybe Ill be gone before I even know, I thought this was a hell hole but turned out to be the most amazing feeling I have ever felt in my existence, but to show for it I don't have my destiny. ..