Chapter 2 - Amsterdam, here we come!

Jane's POV:

Without showing any reaction for the next few seconds to all this she said to me, I already felt 2 arms around my neck and as soon as I noticed it we both fell on the ground. Amsterdam.. my God, WE'RE GOING TO AMSTERDAM, TOMORROW!! HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS GIRL, SERIOUSLY?

:"Jane!! Aren't you excited?? That's what we always wanted!" - Ewe said with ful enthusiasm while holding my face with both of her hands. Honestly? I couldn't be happier, not at all.

:"Of course I am! I mean, it was our dream.. my God Ewe, it's going to be so awesome!!"- I answered with a bright smile on my face and hugged her even more.

:" I was hoping to see you like this again..You know, it's been a long time.." - she said, it was not even a whisper. Oh Ewe.. I feel sorry for her, really. If she'd be like me lately, I'd feel horrible. Because I know that she's giving her best but I smiply can't do anything about my feelings. I smiled at her and looked away.

:"Yeah.. I'm sorry.. I try my best Ewe, really.."

She let out a sigh and took my hands, so that she could pull me up from the ground. After that she hugged me again, her head resting on my shoulder.

:"It's okay, let's not think about that. Now that we'll leave tomorrow, you will feel even better and we can have an amazing time together!"

I responded with a grin and decided to take the cups we used to the kitchen.

---

We sat down on the couch and tried to plan a few things for the trip. I still can't realize what is happening, but I will soon, we're leaving at 7AM.

:"So, how come you did that? Or, which hotel did you book, for example?" - I asked so that I can get some more information about all this.

:" The first week we will spend in the Inntel Hotel, it's at the center of Amsterdam so that we don't have to use that much traffic first. The next 2 weeks my aunt will be back from Germany so that she can study, she said it would be a pleasure to visit her so we can stay there."

I love Ewe's aunt. She's one of the kindest persons I have ever met. I'm now even more excited, if it's even possible!

Ewe's and my family are old friends, sometimes we spend a few days all together, just like Christmas.

:"That's cool, I'm so grateful! How come you could arrange all that by yourself? I feel a bit bad.." - I said while giving her the puppy eyes.

:"Listen Jane, take it all as a Birthday present. The most important thing for me was to see you happy again, it's all worth it" - Oh I love her so much

After planning a few things about the trip like what to wear and what to do, we slowly decided to start packing. Ewe lives about 10 minutes away from my apartment so she was soon here with all her equipment. It feels so uncommon to pack again. The last time I was on a vacation is now 2 years ago. Ewe, me, her and mine parents went to London for a week- it's one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been- and it was in winter. Now that we have summer, it won't be so dark and uncomfortable as it was in England, hopefully. Ewe put her phone on my speakers that I bought from my saved money and as soon as 'Hardwell On Air' started to play, we began to dance randomly to it and laugh our asses off. These moments are way too funny and after a while we started to dream about the Big City Beats Festival again.

:"Jane do you remember the one crazy guy in a banana costume jumping on stage with Dada Life?" - she asked me and I almost choked on my own saliva.

:"Oh God it was so funny!" - I replied with tears in my eyes because when he was just about to rave he suddenly fell from the stage. It was just amusing to actually watch a Banana sliding off and falling hard on the ground.

:"Oh and do you remember this one hot guy who was standing on the minimal stage? He's actually Tessa's brother" - Tessa is, well, how should I say. She's a girl that went to school with us (Yes, Ewe and me were even in the same class) and yeah, we simply disliked her, because she was nothing more than just a bitch. A very hot one. Like, every male was chasing her even though she is incredibly stupid. Yet she was very impressive, since me and Ewe used to spend our breaks sometimes by analyzing what kind of power Tessa has that makes her manipulate literally every guy she's passing by. Well, now that her brother is the one hot guy from BCB, I kind of regret being so ignorant to her.

:"Must be the genes" - I answered and Ewe started to laugh because she knows exactly how it's slightly disgusting for me.

:"Luckily we graduated this year so that we don't have to see her never ever ever again" - she commented and that's were we stopped talking about our school time. We were just happy being finished with it for good now.

After we finally finished with packing most of the things, I came up with an idea to celebrate all this and opened a bottle of Champagne that I bought a few days ago. I'm not a drinker at all, but I somehow feel like this is a perfect thing to just finish the day up. I offered Ewe to sleep over at my place so that it will be much easier to organize everything at the morning. "Gold Skies" by Sander Van Doorn and Co. was playing, me and Ewe laughed, danced and had a wonderful time.

This will save me. This will make me want to live again. I can feel it deep inside me, as the bitter-sweet taste of Hugo started to bring up his effects.

Thank you guys for reading this! I hope you'll like it! Be prepared for the next chapter!!
In love,
D