Chapter 8

"Hey, I'm Martijn." - Ok Jane calm down. Calm the fuck down he is creepy okay he just touched your shoulder from behind like no big deal just give him the 'I'm not interested'-look and turn around to Ewe again like nothing ever happened you are here for Julian anyways you can make it

"You don't have to stop breathing" - NOO stop please help me God for ONCE

"Uhm, hi, sorry. It was just unexpected." - Great Jane, now just act normal, it's just a random guy that talked to you in the club there seriously is no big deal.
I took a deep breath and noticed him smirking while I was doing that. I think he noticed what reaction my body just had towards him and he probably thinks that I'm a huge retard.
Surprisingly, he is still there, standing behind watching down on me. I feel so small and helpless right now, I can see him checking me out. It's so creepy yet so sexy.

"Will I ever find out your name or?" - I just noticed how calm and kind of harsh his voice is, even if we're in a loud club I could figure out every word he just said. Something strange is happening, he only said 3 sentences but this conversation is already so intense not even mentioning the way he is looking at me deep in the eyes with kind of hooded eyes.

"I don't know, why would I tell you?" - Okay, well played Jane, well played. I asked while I'm plasting a crooked smile on his face.
He looks on the ground, let out a quick laugh and looked back towards me. This time he stopped on my lips while he was slowly licking his own and his right brow just went way up high. Oh my god. What is actually happening right now.

"You are interesting. I have to go now, but I will definitely see you again, have fun tonight"
- He said while turning around and going towards the big crowd, he then disappeared in it and I just can't believe what the actual fuck just happened to me. My hand palms are so sweaty and my breathing is not under control. I try to look for him in the crowd but it's impossible. After some seconds, Ewe snapped in front of my eyes and then I first noticed, that he just did something. It was magic. Already.

"Jane?" - Ewe asked so I slowly turned around to her

".. Have you seen this?" - I asked and I'm still in trance. She then looked at me with her eyebrows high and a smile appeared in her face.

"Well yeah, I see that you're red at least" - To be honest, I didn't expect a serious answer from her at all.

"Well thank you very much Ewe you are very supportive I almost fainted" - I responded while reaching my hand to my drink again so that I calm down a bit by sipping on my sweet piña colada.

"Will you tell me what he just did so that I can understand your behaviour?" - She asked with a grin while sipping on her own drink.
I stopped, trying to think about the last few minutes.

"Uhm.. He said his name is Martijn, and he wanted to find out my name, which I didn't tell cause I'm a retard, so he decided to go and said that I should have fun tonight. Gosh, I'm so stupid I will probably never see him again now"
- I realized and started to sip on my piña colada even more and faster.
Ewe is obviously amused because she is laughing as always.

"Okay, so that's why you act like that. Don't worry babe, he was nothing special, you're here for Julian don't you remember?" - OMG JULIAN. I totally forgot why I'm even in this club half drunk sitting by the bar. Shit, I swear I forgot about Julian. Okay, I guess I'm just gonna let it be, this guys is creepy anyways.

"You are right, nothing happened just now. Hey bartender, 2 more please!"

____

After some time Ewe and me decided to finally go on the dacefloor. I really enjoy this club tonight, it's not as bad as I expected. I noticed Julian up on stage who actually spotted me, and he just smiled, what a cutie.
The crowd is filled with lots of different people which makes it even more special. There are nerds on the left, gangstas on the right and everyone else mixed in the middle, everthing is great.
I really missed this kind of atmosphere. I let my body move to the sound of progressive edm. Lights are flashing, lazers are dancing, Ewe is having a great time and my head is spinnin.
I was thinking about my dancing real quick. I'm really not the worst dancer, not the best but not the worst. But it doesn't matter by now, I only listen to music now and enjoy every beat per minute, "Butterfly effect" by Curbi is playing, I'm totally into the sound and I'm happy.

"Amsterdam, are you having a great time?!"
- He screamed into the mic, so the crowd responded with a loud 'YEAH' and so did I.

"Please welcome my dear friend, my brother from another mother! Make some noice for.. MARTIN GARRIIIX!" - Julian animated and I'm so excited for him. Being a DJ must be awesome. You're playing your tracks and the crowd is enjoying your music, damn, he is handsome. I like the fact that he's a DJ a lot.
The crowd went really crazy, I almost have no space for dancing. I don't care though. I grab Ewe's hand and smile towards her. We're in Amsterdam for a few hours now and it's already amazing. She gives me a tight hug and a kiss on my cheeck. I'm ready for everything now.
The friend of Julian is barely noticable right now, it's dark and I can only see that he has a hoodie on, so I can't really see his face. The crowd is still crazy, screaming his name.
-"Martin, Martin, Martin, Martin!" - is only what I hear, and I slowly realized that I've heard this name tonight.

"Hey, I'm Martijn" - This sentence appeared to my head. I opened my eyes, my heart suddenly stops beating again. The world stops and it seems like everything happens in slow motion. The flashlights are going around and it stops on the stage. Julian is applauding, he is happy. Ever since his friend took off his hoodie, I couldn't hear anything at all anymore.
I got shivers down my spine because this face is familiar. It's Martijn and he looks at the crowd, stopping on me. He looks at me, and he's smiling, hooding his eyes.
I think I have to puke.

DRAMA BABY DRAMAAA
Hello my dear loves, it was so intense writing this quick chapter, I'm sweating lol
Have a good one, lots of love,
-D