Chapter 5 - His name

Janes POV

"Uhm yeah.. sorry, nevermind. I mean, it's just that I, okay. Nevermind." - As soon as the words were floating out of my mouth I wished that God would help me and reset the past minutes in my life. How did I manage to take his hand anyway? 'Maybe because he sits between you and Ewe, Jane you dumbass.' - Says my mind. Big mystery. Ewe is covering her mouth with HER hand because she's milliseconds away from laughing hard, her eyes covered already with tears of joy. Oh am I amusing you baby? Fuck you. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

After giving her the killer look, I decided to just look out of the window even though it scares me, but I really don't want to share another awkward moments. I hate them so much because I'm an expert at being anxious and I really can't save them situations. You could say that I'm very bad at controlling my feels when it comes to that. The boy was just giving me a smile as a response and that was too much for me too handle right now.

I can literally feel his eyes burying in me. Thank God I'm on the window seat because I have a very good excuse since I can totally focus on the view without him seeing my red-face.

The next few minutes I slowly fell asleep to the relaxing and beautiful voice of Lana Del Rey in my headphones. Today morning was very stressful and my head hurt anyway. I think that Ewe and this guy continued talking or something, I don't know, I passed.

__________

"Hey babe, wake up! We just landed!" - One thing that I love about Ewe is her voice. No one can make me as calm as her and no one ever will (since people tried), it's just her.

'The man I love' by Lana Del Rey was playing and the guy was already standing there to pick up the handbags.

While doing that, his shirt slowly got up and I couldn't resist than just totally focus on his strong define 'V' he has. Shit, he's really not the worst. Or, okay. He is definitely hot. Can't deny.

"Excuse me, is that yours?" - Oh my God, he totally busted me checking him out. He must probably think that I'm the thirstiest retard on this planet. Can this all be even more awkward?

"Oh, yeah, ehm, thank you." - I said, trying to keep it as cool as possible but obviously I'm fucking red all over my face again so that every child would know what's going on here right now. Too good I'll never see him again in my whole life.

Surprisingly, he's just smiling as a response. Is that some kind of 'please-get-a-life-smile' , or is he really just being kind? I think that I'm probably the last girl who understands men. I had a boyfriend once, but he was nothing more than just an asshole and there's no need to talk about him. The only thing that kept us together was good sex. Sorry if I might shock you.

As I took my handbag out of his hand, (that gives me bad memories) the people slowly marched towards the entrance and I couldn't be happier since it seems like we landed well.

Amsterdam. We're at the Amsterdam airport. I can't believe, we're in fucking Amsterdam! I now totally realize it. The city of freedom, parties and, well, rain. I can literally feel the charme it has already just by breathing it's air. Ewe is standing beside me and we're just giving eachother a look. She is smiling so bright, this is going to be a good day for sure. I decided to hug her very thight while we started to jump around wildly, until I noticed the guy standing in front of us, probably waiting for us to stop. We both turned towards him as if we don't know what to do, but he finally speaks, Ewe smiling bright.

"Hey, uhm.. I'd really like to see you again. I mean, if you want to, of course." - Okay so this is what he just asked but he kinda looked at me so I don't really get all the concept right now. Maybe he has a lazy eye that I didn't notice.

So I looked at Ewe who was just smiling towards me and then I finally understood that he is actually talking to me but this time I seriously didn't want to fuck it all up. Put away them feels Jane, put them away.

"Aaah okay, so, here, write down your number." - I said while handing him my small note that I got like 6 years ago from my lovely mother. The guy was smiling again, but this time I could see his teeth that were beyond beautiful. Seriously, how can someone be so handsome, like, is that even possible? I wonder if he's Dutch or if he's just visiting this place like Ewe and myself. By the way, Ewe is bumping her arm on mine and is giving me the 'well-played-Jane-well-played-look' and I couldn't resist then let out a sigh, followed by a small giggle.

I guess that this is going to be an even more greater time now.

He closed the notebook and gave it back to me, then he was just saying 'See you' and went to a different direction than me and Ewe chose. Before I shoved the book back to my bag, I decided to see what he wrote and I'm even more impressed by the handwriting and the beautiful name he wrote right beside his number.

"Julian". His name is Julian.

I'm very nervous somehow but so unbelievably happy at once. These emotions I feel in general are just a huge mess so I grab Ewes hand and then, we finally made it out to the entrance, breathing heavy. Amsterdam, here we come!

_________
IMPORTANT
Hey guuuuuys!
So this was a pretty short chapter, but I kind of wanted to make a chapter as a tribute to Amsterdam, since it's going to be a very special place in this book!
This is also kinda a christmas present for you beauties! ♡
I literally can't describe how amazing ut feels to have so many readers omg. Can't thank enough!

SOOOO:
Be prepared for the next one!!!
Lots of love,
D