What happened

".. I thought being with you would be the most beautiful thing that ever happens in a lifetime. I was holding you and I felt save like never ever before. All I had in my mind was your cute bright smile, where I could see that you're happy, even if it wasn't often at all. But I knew you were sometimes. Especially when you saw that I'm good. I remember your light smell of caramel and cigarettes when I had my head on your chest, and how you held me so tight just in case that I'd leave you. You knew I could save you, but something made you not to want it and the most beautiful thing were your eyes, where I could see your needs with every shade that they changed. It's gone, and I can't understand, but I know you are broken. I will do anything to make you feel good again. I'm sitting here and writing this to you and believe me, it's really hard my love. It's so hard, but I can't resist. I won't survive your loss, you know what happened and I need you. You keep telling me that you're not the right person for this but you know so well how you can make me feel better by only one smile. I wish you could tell me so I could understand you and I wish that you'll find me, again. No matter what, never forget..
I will always love you, doesn't matter what will happen or ever happened.
In love,
Yours only."

----
Hello beautiful people!
I know, it's been a really really really long time since I updated, trust me, I'm not feeling good with that at all.
The truth is, that I have some problems going on and I have to focus on them 24/7.
This update is quicker than any, but I'll still work on this story, even though it'll be a long journey. I love you all
Btw, this is a quick lookbye for the chapters coming!
♡♡♡