Chapter 3 - Alcohol

Janes POV:

After the 3 bottles were finished, Ewe and me were already drunk as hell. Well, she is more used to it than me, so I'm definitely feeling more dizzy as she does. I was never ever drunk in my whole life. There where occasions where I could, but somehow I never managed to make it to the top. Well I guess that this is how it feels like. I'm laughing about every single thing that is happening around me, my head is heavy and I'm a bit shaky, doesn't matter what I do. As soon as I realize it, I start to feel incredibly bad. "I can't be like him, I can't do that" - I say to myself in mind and think about all what happened months ago. These months are like forever and I start to feel guilty. "No Jane, don't think about that, not now. Try to forget it and focus on yourself, you have to go on" - says my mind and I decided to do so.

Ewe is talking with someone on her phone, must be a guy since the voice on the other side appears as a very low one. I just wonder who it is that time. She is a very attractive woman, doesn't keep it as a secret and enjoys the fact to the most. She knows how to deal with men and therefore she could have almost anyone.

As I was watching her smiling and flirting to the phone, I decided to check what I got in the fridge.

Walking when you're drunk is probably the hardest thing ever. I'm impressed that I managed to reach the kitchen in darkness, even though I hit the door with my face once. Well, it doesn't even hurt that much so nevermind all this. Must be another plus of being drunk.

The fridge makes me depressive because it's as good as empty. There is an apple, a water bottle, some cheese and milk.

Milk. Milk + cereal. Hm, that's it. Cornflakes are always good, so I guess that I'll make a portion of it.

After making a huge mess out of my kitchen I joined Ewe in the living room again. She already finished the phone call with another victim of hers and just lays there, her hand is resting on her forehead while laughing at me

:"Jane, are cornf.. confl..cornfls.. ah fuck it." She 'said' and burst out with laughter and I couldn't do anything than just join.

:"Uhm yes Ewe, CORNFLAKES is the only thing I eat pretty much, you can have some if you want, looks like you need it"- I said sarcastically and point towards the kitchen.

:"Fuck no I'll die" - was her response. She has probably heard the loud sound where my nose met the lovely door that no one needs. As I was eating my favorite meal, I asked her about the stranger she was talking to.

:"Well, his name is.. Dan I think. I met him yesterday on a party. He's pretty hot."

:"So you don't have any contact with Chuck anymore?" Chuck is her boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, something like that. They're on and off and trust me, it's tiring. It seems like love between them, but as soon as they try to get back together, they fight again about everything, they just don't get along with each other which is sad, because Chuck is a pretty cool guy and it was always fun to spend time with him.

Ewe was giving me this one special look. The "could-you-please-shut-the-fuck-up-and-leave look". I guess it's for my own good to just let it be.

I nodded on her reaction while still eating frosta flakes. It feels like forever and that ut just has no end.

:" So, when exactly will we leave tomorrow?" I asked and put the bowl on the coffe table that stands in front of the couch because I have no more energy for it to finish. Luckily I didn't spill anything.

:" We should leave in about 6 hours so that we'll make it on time"- she answered while looking at her watch.

:"6 hours? That's like nothing! Ewe, we should go to sleep soon" I didn't even realize that it was so late already and I start to panic. I feel like I still have thousands of things to do before we have to go.

---
Later that night:

I decided to start to tidy up a bit so that we just have to get our luggage and leave the apartment. The alcohol is still in my blood but it feels like it's not so bad anymore.

After taking out the trash and tidying up the apartment I could already hear loud snoring out of my bedroom. I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear.

We'll leave in exact 5 hours. This is incredible and I still can't realize it.

In about 7 hours we'll sit on the plane and in another hour we'll have Amsterdam's ground underneath our feet. My heart starts to beat faster as it should.

The only thing I feel right now is happiness and that's with what I fell asleep later.

Hey guuuuuys
So this chapter was a bit short, therefore I'll post more often.
Tell me if you think that you are more of a long-chapter-person or not!
Also thank you so much for 100 visitors already! I feel so flattered :3
Make sure to give it a little "☆" if you like it!

Question: what do you guys think is the matter with Jane? I'm curious!

Song for this chapter: Firebeatz - Arsonist

Lots of love,
D