vi

🚫TRIGGER WARNING🚫
DESCRIPTION OF VIOLENCE AND BLOOD MENTIONED THROUGHOUT! SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE!

WIN DOESN'T REMEMBER GC

bbrightvc
who made this?

kaotongue
i did!

jjicefish
technically it was MY idea

bbrightvc
what is this for?

kaotongue
we wanted to help win remember his childhood friend of course

bbrightvc
...
why?

jjicefish
see here's the thing,,
something happened when you were gone..

kaotongue
like
terrible

bbrightvc
what happened?

kaotongue
we were around like 16 at the time, so it was months before you came back from america. there had been some..things, going on in win's house between his father and mother. in summary, his father became an alcoholic after his company's stock market started declining rapidly. at first, he didn't really seem like the type of person to release his anger out on others but this was one of the worst cases that unfortunately tore win's family apart. he'd lash out on his mother verbally for a few months before it started becoming physical. win wasn't allowed to tell anyone, even us about the situation because who knows what his dad was capable of. one night his mother was out grocery shopping while win was at home and his father at a bar, when he came home, he was drunk off his mind and unfortunately he didn't come alone. he had 2 other men with him just as drunk as he is yelling for his wife not knowing that she's not there. at some point he became angry to the point where he starts trashing the place, he found win sleeping and started beating the fuck out of him due to pure drunk anger and his friends joined in.

bbrightvc
i will kill him.
what the fuck.

kaotongue
IM NOT DONE

kaotongue
win was telling them to stop but they never did, it kept coming and coming. the men stopped when they noticed he was unresponsive but his dad kept going at it. at one point he took the flower vase that was next to the bed and smashed it against his head. apparently they dragged him away when they heard the cops from a distance. the next door neighbors heard yelling and banging and were worried. the cops see a 15 year old boy on the ground with blood gushing out in places unimaginable, especially his head. when he was taken to the hospital everyone was so sure he wouldn't be able to survive such a beat, but he did. the doctors said the first thing they heard before he went into a 3-month coma was bright.

bbrightvc
so that's why when i came back, no one answered?
but what about when he woke up?

jjicefish
when he woke up, he said he only remembered certain things like his mom, and the house he lived in. it took him 6 months to remember even just a snippet of us. when we brought up your name, he said he's never heard of it. we tried to help him remember you but his mother said he'll remember sooner or later, she was afraid that if win remembered too much, he'll remember what happened that night.

and about the dad and the other two, they were found a month later. it took almost a year to put them on trial, and that's how we know what happened. all three were sentenced 30 years for attempted murder, his mother signed a restraining order against him. he's not allowed anywhere in bangkok.

bbrightvc
maybe if i didn't leave, none of this would have happened. i would have been able to protect him. he would at least remembered me.

kaotongue
don't beat yourself up about it, it happened, now it's in the past. right now, our mission is to help you.

bbrightvc
how are you going to help me?

kaotongue
we're gonna need you to text him.