xxvii

I AM SORRY FOR THIS DELAYED AND SHORT CHAPTER! I HAVENT BEEN FEELING THE BEST MENTALLY SO I WANTED TO TAKE SOME TIME OFF TO FOCUS ON MYSELF BEFORE I CAME BACK.

For Win, nothing was making sense yet which is understandable to say the least. How can the boy in the photo be the same person I have idolized since freshmen year of college? How can this person be Bright Vachirawit? Why him? So many questions going through his head but none could be answered by doing nothing.

He needs to ask his friends, because if they've been with him since childhood, they should also know about Bright as well.

WE FAILED CHEM,, AGAIN

winnie pooh
come to my house
now.

KhAo
is everything alright??

jjjjj
yea i have nvr seen u text with a period at the end

winnie pooh
just come.

I will get answers today, no more waiting.

"So what's the big deal about you inviting us over? I was in the middle of Game Boy, you know?" JJ whines as he and Khao both follow Win to his bedroom. As they sat down on the bed getting comfortable, they were both out into shock with Win's words. "Do know Bright?"

They could this isn't just any regular question, this seemed more personal as in "Have you both met Bright?" The silence is all that Win needed to know the answer. He lets out a bitter chuckle, "so not only my mom knows, but you too? How long were you guys planning to keep this from me?" The tone of betrayal is evident throughout his voice, to know that your closest friends kept memories of your childhood away from you hurts like hell.

"We really did wanted to tell you about him-" Khao started but got cut off.

"So why didn't you?!" Win shouts but it slowly fades to a whisper with the next sentence. "You had 5 years to tell me, FIVE. But yet you were quiet the entire time."

Win has been asking about his childhood for years but everyone kept pushing it aside or never telling the true story and it showed, he wasn't born yesterday. He knows when someone is lying.

"It wasn't our choice to tell you, your mom wanted us to not tell you in fear of you remember the accident you had." JJ butted in trying to calm Win down.

However, Khao and JJ both know too well that it was no "accident" not even close—but that's not their place to tell.

Win had eventually sat down on the floor declining the request to take his own bed instead. "What were we like?" He asked.

Simple question but there was so much emotion behind it.

Khao softly laughed, "Both of you were inseparable, wherever he went, you went—vice versa. JJ and I were friends with you longer than him but somehow you both clicked so instantly, especially after that crazy meeting."

It was JJ's turn to add onto the story, "yeah at the beginning, he saved you from getting hit by a car but apparently you already knew his name yell "P'Bright! P'Bright!" It was a funny sight to see when your friend starts hugging a stranger out of nowhere." Win couldn't help but also laugh, it sounds like something he would do now.

"Two years later, he moved to the states when his dad got a promotion that required him to be there for ten years. You two would call every week nonstop until you were 16 which was when the accident happened."

The more Win takes in the information, the more he wants to know. He might not get most of his answers to today but he's okay with progress.

Except.

"Does he know?"

metabright and 1,388,937 others liked

bbrightvc will you remember me? do you remember?

metabright i do.

comments have been turned off.