Author's Note

Hey guys, what's up? I hope you're all doing well and have enjoyed the rest of my books. Before I start this book, I just want to take this opportunity to dedicate this book to 2 people. Without them, they would not capture the heart of children. Those are Gene Wilder and Road Dahl. Without them, there would be no Willy Wonka, Charlie Bucket or Veruca Salt. The author behind the book, Roald Dahl, is responsible for creating the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory franchise to begin with, I have no idea what inspired him to create it, but the story is one of my personal favourites. As for Gene Wilder, he nailed the portrayal of Willy Wonka, as well as the role Dr Frankenstein in the absolutely hilarious Mel Brooks movie Young Frankenstein, which is a great parody of Frankenstein. If you have not seen the movie before, then I really recommend that you check it out whenever that you possibly can. But as for Wilders role as Willy Wonka, it has become my favourite childhood movie of all time, not to mention that it is also a musical. God bless you Gene Wilder and Road Dahl, may you both rest in peace in your own worlds of pure imagination. I hope you guys enjoy this book inspired by the Johnny Depp version of Willy Wonka when it officially begins in the next part, and remember, it is my first attempt at something that is Willy Wonka based. And if you hate it, then it is fine with me, but don't hate me. Thank you for listening guys and I will all see you on the next part of the book whenever that will be.