Emmanuel's P.O.V

Emmanuel looked over at Summer and swore that she was truly God's greatest creation, and looking at her now anyone would agree. She was laid out on the freshly mowed spring grass With her silky chocolate hair splayed out around her like a halo, beautiful hazel eyes searching the clear May sky, and a soft smile grazing her full pink lips. The light breaking through the trees cascaded down on her, showing off the little flecks of green, gray and gold swimming in her endless eyes, igniting her hair in ambares and gold's. Everytime she blinked her long full eyelashes kissed her creamy flecked skin. He began to feel  nervous as he fingered the small circlet in his pocket, but he knew without a doubt that what he was about to do was the right thing. Seven years had passed since the day the Gods graced his life with this perfect angel, and he was still 100% crazy in love with her. Taking a deep breath in and slowly letting it out, he stood up pulling her with him. She smiled fully and sweetly taking his hand and walking along with him while her shoes dangled from the other. Holding her hand tight to keep from shaking, he pulled her onto their favorite trail. The sticks and leaves crunched under their feet as a soft breeze blew her hair around her. Crystal clear laughter rang out as she threw her head back laughing at something he said.  Swallowing nervously nervously they came to a stop infront of a large beautiful oak. She smiled big and brightly as she traced her fingers across the jagged marks spelling out their names and the date. They spent most of their first year together under this tree, having picknicks, taking pictures, painting, practicing and so much more. Eventually he decided to carve their names into the tree marking it forever as theirs, and he thought this would be the perfect place to do this. His heart hammered in his chest as he grasped both of her hands and spoke.

"Summer, we have been together for a long time. We've had our up's and downs, shared so many memories, good and bad, and have came out even stronger each time." He slightly smiled at the tree as he gently ran his fingers over the date.

"You've made my life so much better, I don't know what I would do without you, you complete me." He looked deep into her eyes and swallowed hard then bent down on one knee. Her hand shot to her mouth and tears pooled in her eyes. He smiled, his confidence growing now knowing what her answer would be.

"I've spent the last seven years in the arms of the most amazing woman and this is a long time over due baby." he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small silver diamond ring. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen and tears started to flow down her face.

"Summer I love you and I choose you, will you marry me?" With her hand still covering her mouth she nodded her head rapidly crying and smiling. He grinned from ear to ear slipping the ring on her finger. It fit perfectly. She choked out a laugh and through her arms around him.

"Yes yes!!! A thousand times yes!" She leaned back and kissed him with all the joy in the world and he kissed her with the same fierceness knowing that they would live happily ever after.