Chapter 2

Anakin pov

I watched ahsoka walk away. My padawan, my friend, she was a daughter to me. I slowly crippled down onto the floor resting my back on one of the steps. I put my face in my hands. I let the tears fall. I didn't care who was watching, I don't care if they think I'm weak, I don't care what anyone thinks of me. After a few moments later a hear footsteps approaching. I slowly lift my head up to see my captain there. Oh how was I going to break the news to him. The captain had loved her, he dated her for 3 months, he loved her with everything think he had.

"Sir are you alright" I heard him say. He offers a hand to help me up. I take it and he pulls me up. "Let's not talk here, let's go to my quarters" I said walking to my quarters. I heard footsteps behind me, indicating that he was following. When I reached my quarters I opened my door and went to my bed. I say on it resting my back in the corner of my wall. Rex walks in and closes the door.

I motioned first him to sit on the bed next to me. He sat down taking off his helmet and placed it beside him.

"Sir what's wrong" he asked with worry in his voice. I looked at him. "She's gone" I said before looking away. I couldn't look him in the eye and tell him that she was gone. "Who sir" he asked. "Ahsoka" I said before turning my head back to look at him.

He had shock on his face and a bit of confusion. "But I just saw her, she told me we wouldn't work out and she loved me, I don't know what she meant tho? But what do you mean she's gone sir" he said confused. "Don't call me sir when we aren't with formal people" I said. "Ok, but what do you mean shes Gone?" He asked getting a little frustrated.

"The council decided that me and ahsoka's bond was to strong. That we were nearly breaking the code. They reassigned her to pong Krell" I said explaining a tear falling from my eyes again. I didn't care that Rex was here, I didn't care about looking strong in front of him at the moment.

"What!" He said shocked. "Yeah, she told me to tell you that she is sorry. She loved you. She said it won't work for you two, it is gonna be to hard for her and you. Rex before, she broke up with you" I said explaining.

Rex's face got sad quick. I could tell his heart just broke. "Rex, she didn't want to do it, she loves you so much, it's just she might not see you for a while." I said placing a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "But I would still see her every now and then for when she comes back to the temple and" Rex started before I cut him off.

"Rex, tell me, have you ever seen pong Krell before?" I asked. "No, but I know about how he treats my brothers." Rex said. I took my hand off his shoulder. "You've never seen him, because he dosnt come to the Jedi temple often, and when he does, he only goes to the council then leaves straight away again. Rex, unless she becomes my padawan again, it is unlikely you will ever see her again" I said looking at him.

"No, no it can't be true." He said getting up. He rested his hands on his short blond hair and his elbows sitting out beside his head. "Rex, I'm sorry, but we need to go to the 501st to tell them" i said getting up. He nodded. I gave him his helmet and he put it on.

We walked over to the barracks. "Everyone meet in your quarters" I said into the com. Turning it off not bothering to hear their responses. Once me and Rex made it to the barracks we walked the troopers quarters, they all shared one room, besides Rex. He got a speeder room because he was the captain.

We waited for everyone to arrive. All the clones came in laughing and smiling. They all went to their bunks. Someone climbing to the top ones, down to the bottom.

Where everyone arrived they got quite. "Everyone I'm sorry to inform you but, ahsoka will no longer be fighting with us" I said sadly. I looked over the clones, everyone's faces are shocked.