Chapter 4

Before you start reading.........I just wanna say first off thank you all for your support so far, glad you guys are enjoying the story. Second, all the chapters up till chapter 4 have been pre-written and that's why I've updated daily. HOWEVER, from this point on the chapters are being written in real time (this is to say chapter 5 is not done because it's being written now.) This story is a bit higher-quality (or that's what I aim it to be) than my previous book. Having said that the updates may not be every other day like with TRDA. It may take a bit longer for updates, this way it gives me time to write a better chapter and gives my editor more time to read through without either of us being rushed.

That's all hope you guys understand and enjoy the chapter :)

Darkness.

              That was the best way Angel could describe it, in every direction he looked was darkness. It was as if he'd been thrown into a void with no way out, he pushed off the ground looking down at his hands, only able to see the outline of his own body and that was because it was glowing... glowing pink.

He looked upward panicked. He didn't like the darkness, in fact, he hated it.

He walked around the abyss for what seemed like hours, maybe even days, he wasn't sure. It seemed like such a long time. Everything looked the same and every direction seemed to be infinite. He was close to giving up and simply tried to wait it out but something was pulling him further into the darkness. He frantically glanced around his surroundings trying to find something. Anything. When in the distance something caught his eye a sort of... red dot? A spark?