Introduction/Chapter 1

So this will actually be my first ever story that I'm writing ^^. So please excuse me as I make mistakes, I'm only human.
If you really wanted to, you could give me tips in the comments to see what I did wrong and what i could do to improve.
One last thing, sorry if the bios seem short I'm not too experienced with that sort of stuff and all
But of course, enjoy the story.

Bandit:
Age-21
Species-Wolf Dog
Height-5'9
Sexuality-Gay
Color-Black and white
Personal Description- Bandit was known to be very shy, especially around new people. He is also very sweet and gentle. He loves playing games and singing.

Flare
Age-22
Species- Demon Wolf
Height- 6'1
Sexuality- unsure yet
Color- Red and yellow
Personal Description- Flare may seem like he's not friendly but he really is once you get to know him. He will also do anything necessary to protect his friends.l even if that means getting into a fight. He plays the guitar and the keyboard as well.

Bandits POV
I wake up to the sound of my ringing alarm, I groan "great, time for another day of school" I said sarcastically. I get up and put on my normal outfit consisting of a grey sweater with some black sweatpants and a black and white striped bandanna.

I walk out of my room and into the living room. An unfamiliar voice said, "hey, you must be Bandit?" I looked at him and blushed slightly. I can't already be crushing on him, I don't even know him yet. "Um, yeah and you are?" The names Flare, I'll be your new roommate."

  "Well I'm gonna be late for class so I can't stay for breakfast, there's stuff in the fridge if your hungry" I said while walking out the door.

I hurried to my math class trying not to be late, luckily I made it just before the bell rung. I sat down in my chair and took out my notebook ready to take notes, I then got hit in the back of the head with a paper ball, I sighed and opened it up. It read Go to hell faggot. I ripped it up and did nothing about it as I knew that would happen. The teacher then started talking. "Alright class today we will be doing chapter 2 section 1 notes, so take out your notebooks and start writing them down." I already had my notebook out so I had a great lead against all the others.

An hour and a half later math was over and I had a couple hours of past time to myself so I went to my dorm. I entered the door and immediately went to the kitchen to find a note left for me

Hey, I managed to pick up 3 classes, I have P.E at 2:30 to 4:00 I got English at 4:30 to 5:00 and then math at 5:30 to 6:30. Then I got Work from 7:00 to 12:00 so I'm practically booked all day besides the intervals between classes. but on the weekends I'm free from work. so I was hoping in your spare time could you pick up some stuff from the store. I left some money on the counter if you needed it.
Flare

Hm, well after my classes I'll do that then. I walked to the fridge and made me a quick peanut butter and jelly sandwich then sat on the couch and watched TV.

Flare then walked in the door and greeted me with a smile. His smile was amazing, I then stopped myself from having a  blush fest. I also greeted him with a smile and said "So, how was your first class?" He sat down next to me and said "it was great so far. I like all of the weight lifting equipment you have in the weight room.

Anyways how was your first class? "The same as always" i said me writing down notes and getting hit in the he-, well nevermind. It was just okay I guess" he gave me a confused look and then  said "well...okay"

I looked at my phone to check the time and I had to leave for my next class. But I first admired him, he had a six pack and I blushed at the sight of it. Then came his eyes, they were beautiful I couldn't help but stare deeply into them. I then kissed his forehead and bolted out the door while blushing. I sat on the floor and realized what I had done. God, why did I do that I thought to myself. I don't even know if he's gay or if he likes me or not. Ugh, I'm such an idiot I thought to myself.

I headed to my next class which was English, I saw Flare as he walked into class, damnit I thought, as i remembered he had English. Wow, this is just great. The bell rung and the teacher started to talk. "Alright class today you're going to read a novel then do an essay on chapters 1-5 having a page of work done for each chapter. Any questions?" No one said a word, we all just started to read the novel.

Half an hour later of reading  the novel class was over and I hurried to my dorm and plopped on the couch. I dug my face into my pillows hoping Flare wouldn't walk in, and guess what... He walked in.

I sat up and looked at him awkwardly, he looked back. But he didn't seem mad, he seemed... Happy? "Look Flare, I'm sorry for kissing your forehead... I had no clue what had gotten in to me. I hope we could still be friends." I said awkwardly. " Of course we could still be friends, Im not sure what my sexuality is but, you could maybe change that." I blushed,"you really mean it?" " Of course I do, now meet me here after class I got something I wanna show you." I said nothing and nodded my head in confusion.

(Hi guys it's Zanity ^^ I hope you did enjoy the first chapter of my first story, if I made any mistakes feel free to comment, or if you have any advice private message me or something. That's all byee)