Chapter 3

Bandit POV

I just wanted to cuddle with him.. nothing more. He seemed nervous like we were gonna do something weird.. I'm not ready for that at all. "I just wanna cuddle.. not do anything like.. that.." I smiled awkwardly. And Yes, you know what I'm talking about. "Oh uh.. I thought it was something different.." 'no, I'm not ready for anything like that" "Well come here then" He then pulled me on the bed with him and he cuddled me. The warmth from his body was very calming.. not to mention his fur is super soft, and I thought my fur was  soft. He had taken off his sweater and oh my God did this dude have some muscles, I swear it felt like it was like 100 degrees in my room because my cheeks were so hot and red. I must say.. he's very sexy~ wait what.. I uh.. you didn't hear that. Yes I'm talking to you, the reader of this story.

We cuddled for a very long time.. I even ended up drifting off to sleep because of his warmth from his body

Flare POV

I saw him blush brightly he must've looked at my muscles heh... I could also tell he was daydreaming about something.. probably me of course, anyways he's asleep so I got a little time to myself. I then got up and could hear him whimper "I'll be right back my wolfy" and I kissed him on his forehead and he stopped whimpering. I then got up and decided to grab myself some food from the fridge there wasn't much but there was stuff where I can just make a quick sandwich. So I did so and then sat down on the couch and turned on some TV and started to eat my sandwich.

Bandit POV

I woke up to Flare missing from my arms, I got up and stretched and looked around for his whereabouts. I yawned as I left my room to find him watching TV on the couch. "Oh, hey" I smiled at him "Hey" He gave me a smile that will brighten anyones day. I swear this guy has everything I need and want.. a great smile, he's loving and he has a sexy body~ Heh.. I mean don't take me like that.. I just- nevermind. "So uh.. what time is it" "it's about 10:00 PM" "Jeez I slept for that long" "Yup" "Well I just slept away the rest of the time we had together huh" "Well not really, here I'm gonna make some popcorn and we can have a movie marathon, sound good" "That sound awesome!" I then picked up the remote and put on Netflix while he went to go get the popcorn.

Flare POV

I left to go grab the popcorn while I saw him grab the remote and turn on Netflix. I grabbed the popcorn that I bought prior from tonight and put it in the microwave. When it was done I grabbed some butter and put it on the popcorn later putting it all into a bowl and going to sit next to my wolfy. "Alright so what do you think about watching?" "Hmm I was thinking a bunch of horror movies" "ooooo sounds good" We both chose a movie that we wanted to watch, I then grabbed a small handful of popcorn and ate it while the movie started. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna grab us something to drink, be right back" I then left back into the kitchen and grabbed me and him a soda to share. I walked back and put it in the middle console cupholder. "There we are, a soda for us to share" I smiled lightly and he smiled back

Bandit POV

I blushed a bit as I looked at him walking around shirtless, I'm just glad he didn't notice heh... I then grabbed a handful of popcorn and ate it. Later I went for a drink at the same time he did and we ended up connecting lips with each other. We didn't break it, this.. felt great honestly, I blushed lightly and so did he, the kiss lasted for awhile until we both pulled away and gasped for air. "Well, that was something" He said as he smiled at me, "Y-yeah it was" I said while smiling back at him and then finally took a drink of the soda. We both were blushing brightly as we looked back at the screen starting to watch the movie as the scary parts were just starting.  I glanced at him from time to time, looking at his shirtless body and his beautiful face then I was caught off guard at a jumpscare on the movie so I jumped and held him close to me "Well.. that uh caught me off guard" I smiled awkwardly "Heh.. guess so" He then wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him. I sighed out of relief as I felt his warm body up against mine.

Flare POV

A little later the movie ended and I finished off the last of the popcorn and the soda and I looked over to my side to see my beloved wolfy sleeping. He looked so cute when he's sleeping, I blushed as I looked at him but then I cleaned up everything and picked him up and set him on his bed. I layed down with him and cuddled him, I could hear him mumble something in his sleep. "I.. l-love you flare.." I blushed slightly and smiled "I love you to my wolfy" I then closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Hey everyone it's zanity here ^^ I hope you did enjoy this chapter and yeah I've been super motivated to write so this is the 3rd chapter made in like 1-2 days but i hope you did like it. I'll see you all in chapter 4))