Chapter 6

This chapter does have some slight adult content, you have been warned!

Flare POV

The person that walked up to us was what looked like someone I knew... Wait.. DAD!? NONONONO I started to panic on the inside.. this can't be real.. he doesn't like gays... And me being here with bandit... Oh no, this isn't gonna be good.

"Son? I wouldn't expect you to be here"

"Oh.. h-hi dad" I studdered. He walked up to me and hugged me.. I could tell bandit was confused asf but.. I can't tell my dad about him.. my dad would probably try to kill him and then try to kill me!

"It's been such a long time my boy"

"Y-yeah it really has been" He then let go of me and looked directly at bandit who was still shirtless.

"Sooo who's this"

"Oh, excuse my manners.. I'm Bandit" I could tell bandit was feeling incredibly shy on the inside.. I know that look.

"Dad... T-this.. i-is... My b-b-boyfriend" I managed to studder out also blushing heavily as I pulled bandit towards me.

"Wait.. I never knew you were gay son... Well I'm happy for you!" He then hugged me.. okay.. wtf is going on, did he change after my mother and him divorced..

"Wait wait wait.. I thought you didn't like gays.." he stopped hugging me and put on a serious face

"Well son, here's the thing.. after me and your mother divorced, I found someone that I loved dearly... So.. meet my husband"

WAIT WHAT, my dad's gay... Holy shit.. that takes a bunch of stress off of me.. oh yeah forgot to mention, my dad is a red and yellow demon wolf just like me, except his wings are gone. I then saw an Arctic fox appear from the side of my dad, he looked very shy.. but I could tell why my dad and him got together.. he was pretty cute, not as cute as my wolfy though. The fox was actually pretty short.. well compared to my dad, the fox is around my height

"Son, this is Clyde.. Clyde, meet my son Flare.." I held my hand out to shake his but instead he hugged me.. yeah.. he.. hugged me, his fur was actually really soft. I then broke the hug and the fox smiled at me and Bandit.

((Okay so to make dialogue more easier I'm gonna put the first letter of their names when they speak from now on, Flare is F, bandit is B, Clyde is C and flares dad will be a D))

D: "Well we'll leave you alone so you two can enjoy the movie, remember you can always come home and visit.. we don't live too far away from your college"

F: "Will do dad" I then kissed bandit passionately and I could tell he wasn't ready for it heh.. but then we both fell into the kiss. I could hear a click and see a flash. "Dad, why did you take a picture of us"

D: "because you two are adorable that's why, I'll make sure to send it to you" he smiled and walked off

F: "I- well.. let's just enjoy the movie" I then layed back on the hood and so did bandit. I pulled him close to me and ruffled his hair "I love you"

B: "I love you to" he then kissed me again and then looked at the screen"

Bandit POV

A little while later I could feel my cheek becoming wet.. am I being licked? I opened my eyes and looked around to find flare licking my cheek

B: "So I'm guessing I fell asleep huh?" I giggled and licked the end of his muzzle

F: "Yup! Well you slept through the movie so let's head home"

He then picked me up bridal style and set me in the car while he grabbed the blankets and set them in the backseat. Next thing you know we are holding hands and driving home, I started to drift off asleep but I wanted to stay awake so I can spend some more time with Flare.. but the next thing you know my eyes have fully closed and I was being carried into the dorms and set down on my bed.

I woke up to something pressed against my muzzle, I opened my eyes to see flare on top of me and kissing me deeply. I quickly blushed and fell into the kiss and closed my eyes again as I was enjoying this. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him on top of me to where our chests were pressed together.. I was in that same type of love trance as before. I quickly snapped back into reality and pulled away the kiss doing a slight gasp for air.

B: "Well.. what a thing to wake up to~" I had a seductive tone on.. what the hell.. why am I being so seductive..

F: "Thought I would susprise you.. I can tell you enjoyed it though~"

B: "You're right.. I did enjoy it, I enjoyed it quite alot actually" I winced in pain and he quickly got off of me

F: "I-im sorry.. did I hurt you?"

B: "N-no.. I'm fine.." I then sat up and winced again.. God this sucks.. "You probably just gotta rewrap the bandages"

F: "O-ok.. I'll try my best to not hurt you" he then started to unwrap the bandages and I tried my best to not wince but it hurt very badly so I couldn't help it. "Im sorry"

B: "No it's fine just.. keep going" He then finished and rewrapped the bandages "Thanks Hun"

F: "Yeah no problem.. anyways, do you wanna continue where we left off~?"

B: "This'll answer your question~" I then swapped him spots and pinned him down and started to kiss him deeply, I blushed deeply

F: "Ooooo hehehe" He fell into the kiss and so did I, next thing you know our chests were pressed together and I was enjoying this moment.. it felt.. amazing that I was actually doing something like this with my boyfriend for the first time

To be continued

Sorry to leave you on the cliffhanger but let's see if I'm in the mood to spice things up a bit ;) We'll have to see in the next chapter :D