Chapter 2

Flares POV
I had told Bandit I had a Susprise for him, It's a very special susprise, at least I think... I liked him. I did from the start but I never showed it, I'm just glad he didn't notice, I chuckled to myself.

Bandit then walked into the dorm and I blushed slightly. I let out a small sigh and said "oh uh.. hey." Bandit blushed as he looked at me "yeah.. hey, so what was this susprise you wanted to give me?" I walked up to him he was shorter than me so this was gonna be kind of difficult to do. "Y'know.. I've liked you from the start actually, so uh.. my susprise is this.." I then leaned down and kissed him slightly I blushed bright red after that, and so did he. It was silent for a long while, "I uh, gotta get to class" bandit said shyly. "Okay, I'll see you after class then" I then gave him a small wave and a smile as he walked out the dorm.

I then sat down and held my head in my hands, still blushing by the way. My phone's alarm went off, which meant I had to go to class. I walked out of the door and to my class. An hour later class was over, and so was school.

I felt.. nervous to see him again. I then walked into the dorm, he greeted me with a smile and a hug. I of course hugged him back and sat on the couch. He sat next to me, I then held him close to me, blushing while doing so. I could also see that he was blushing as well. "So umm... Would you like to.. go out with me" he said nervously. I blushed and said "I uhhh.. yeah.. sure!" He then hugged me again, and I hugged back. The hugged lasted for what seemed like forever, I didn't want it to end. His white fur is so soft, we then finally broke the hug and I had checked the time and it was time for me to get to work, I didn't want to leave his side but I had to. "Hey I've gotta go to work so I'll see you later" "Oh okay" we both smiled and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we both blushed.

I then left for work and did work things ((I'm too lazy to write all about his work TIME SKIP))

I had arrived back at the dorm and saw him passed out on the couch with his shirt off. I blushed as I looked at his semi fit body. I carried him to his room and then I layed next to him and cuddled him. I took my sweater off, Thought I might susprise him in the morning. I then drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and stretched, what is that delightful smell.. is that... BACON. I then got on one of my white tank tops and darted out the door to see my lovely little wolf cooking up some amazing smelling breakfast. I came up behind him and hugged him, What're you cooking. "It's just some bacon and eggs, now shoo I gotta focus on cooking" "aww alright" I then stopped hugging him and sat down. Luckily it was Saturday so I don't have work and of course school's out for the weekend. So now I get the whole day to plan something for my wolfy.

He finished our plates and gave me mine and sat down next to me. "Thank ya" I smiled at him and he smiled back, I then started to eat my breakfast and I swear that an angel made this because it tasted so good. I scarfed it all down and put my plate up "So I'm guessing you enjoyed it" he laughed "it was delicious, probably the best eggs and bacon I've ever had, also since it's the weekend I wanted to see if you wanted to go out and do something later" "Yeah that would be awesome"

We both finished cleaning up and then I had held his paw in mine, we both blushed and started walking out of the dorms and out to the park. "So what do you wanna do" I said to him, "let's just walk around for now and how about we go out for dinner" "sounds great" I smiled at him as we walked around the streets. Later we arrived at a fancy

restaurant that Bandit wanted to take me to, I felt like we were both underdressed, He then gave me a slight kiss on the lips before we walked inside. The waitress had given us a seat at what seemed like a couples booth, I guess she saw him kiss me. "What can I get you two gentlemen to drink?" "I'll take a lemonade" we both said in unison. "Alright I'll be right back with your drinks" she smiled and walked away, I'm pretty sure I hear her squeal a little bit while she walked away. "So, what a nice waitress huh" "yeah, I'm pretty sure she saw you kiss me before we came in" I laughed and he blushed slightly and smiled awkwardly "there's nothing to be nervous about, no one's gonna judge us here and if they do they can fuck off" "Yeah I know" He then leaned over the table and kissed me again. I could hear a couple of awe's from a few couples around us. "Here are your lemonades" said the waitress as she handed us our drinks. We both thanked her and ordered the special which was a beef stew that looked delicious. Around 20 minutes later the waitress came back with our food. We thanked her and started to eat. "Wow this is really good, not as good as your cooking though" "oh stop, I can only cook good breakfast" "whatever you say." We both finished our food and payed the bill and left a 20 dollar tip and we headed back to our dorm room.

Once we arrived bandit had pulled me onto the couch with him and he cuddled me. I was blushing brightly but I cuddled him back. He turned on a TV show and held me close to him while we enjoyed what he put on. A little later he had pulled me into his room and on his bed I literally blushed pure red as he had taken off his shirt.

((Hey guys it's Zanity here, I hope you did enjoy this chapter. Sorry that I have been inconsistent on updating but I plan on doing at least one chapter a week, btw there will be no super sexual stuff going on in the next chapter Im not down for writing all of that XD But if you have a character that you want in my story give me their name, Species, color of their fur, their likes and dislikes also their sexuality and I will try my best to insert them into the story.))