One-sided | Pierce x Reader 💙 | One-shot

@CherryblossomLv5 thank you for the request 💕

btw, this is a pierce x reader with hanahaki disease.

sorry if it's really bad. i've never had experience writing something like this, so yeah, it's first. hopefully it's okay despite this being my first time, anyway, enjoy!! 💖

Relationship - Friends?
Setting - You and Ava's shared apartment.
Current P.O.V - 3rd person's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You've always had feelings for Pierce. The day you met him, you knew there was a connection between the both of you.

Unfortunately, you were the only one to realize it.

Pierce had been clueless the whole time, despite you showing clues that you had fallen in love with him.

He told himself that he wasn't to fall in love again. Not until he found his true partner. Which was you, but both of you didn't know that yet.

So, you couldn't blame him..

'Daemos love must be different from human love.. yeah, that's it. Don't over think it, Y/n.' You thought, hoping that were the case.

"Hey, Y/n? You okay? You've zoned out for the 5th time today." Ava asked, nudging Y/n in the elbow.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Totally." You assured, faking a smile.

Ava smiled back, and continued doing whatever she was doing.

You frowned, and shook off the thought.

You walked back into your room, and into your bathroom, washing your face.

You were about wipe your face with a face towel, when you coughed.

You noticed that when you coughed, flower petals appeared.

'What the hell..? Where did those—' You thought, but was cut off when you started coughing out more flower petals.

This time, the flower petals increased.

You widened your eyes, staring at the petals that slowly drifted down the floor.

"Oh my god.." You whispered, growing confused and afraid.

You rushed to your computer, swiftly typing up something on google.

'Hanahaki Disease - The Hanahaki Disease is when the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear.' The article read.

"No way, no. It's can't be—' You thought, furrowing your brows.

"Y/n? Are you in there? Why is your door locked?" A muffled voice said, coming from your bedroom door.

You coughed up more petals, falling to your knees.

When you finally stopped coughing, you weakly answered back.

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine!"

"Y/n, let me in!" Ava demanded.

"I uh— I-I can't! I'm uh, naked?" You lied.

"Y/n, let me in or I'll have Asch burn down your door!" Ava threatened.

You sighed heavily, and opened the door.

"Y/n, what is up with you lately? You've been zoning out and you look sad lately." Ava said, a concerned look plastered on her face.

"A-Ava, I'm fine. R-Really." You said, faking a smile.