-Update On Book- (Please read)

Heeey guys!

So, I'm planning to end this book soon, when I finish everything I want to finish.

I still have a bunch of ideas, which I will try to do.

After this book, I might switch accounts because somehow, my account won't get verified and I can't post any messages or have conversations with ppl. If you know how to help, that'll be very helpful :)

(If you want more info on the problem I'm having and want to try to help, just lmk on the comments! tysm!)

I also might discontinue the Leif series I did because I lost my motivation on writing that story. So sorry for all the people who so far liked that story :(

But, I will be starting another book, which is like a remake of this book, only I'll post more long one-shots and make normal one-shots I do more lengthy :)

I might start that book in another account, so after I finish this book, I'll inform you guys if I do decide to make it on another account.

Thank you so much for supporting me, I wouldn't have gotten this far without you guys. 🥺💖

I'm also working on the Leif and Noi x reader pt. 2 since I few people seemed to like that one-shot! :)

I'll also work on the 'Stay with me..' Asch x reader one-shot since a few ppl liked that one-shot too and would like a second part.

angway, i'll be tallying up the votes in a few hours for the long one-shot, so if you haven't gotten your vote in yet, put em' in now so I could count you! :)

i'll try to post twice a day, or maybe 3 times a day, since i'm so motivated to make one-shots and scenarios for you guys, and I really enjoy writing stories 🥺

I hope you all have liked and enjoyed my stories. your votes,reads and comments really boosts my writing confidence and gives me more motivation to write more.

This really helps because I'm planning to be an official author when i graduate. 🥺💕

This is like a practice for me, and it's really helping! I feel like my writing has improved SO much ever since I first started writing..

Thank you all SO fracking much for all the votes, comments, and reads.. you all are the best!! 🤩🥺💖🌹

-Rose 🌹