She's Mine! | Leif and Noi x Reader 💚🧡 | PT. 2 (a bit of pierce 😊)

I saw that a few people wanted a part two on this, so here it is! :D

Relationship - Friends
Setting - Your apartment
Current P.O.V - 3rd person's P.O.V

Keyword - Caressed/Caress - Kissed/Kiss

Note - Please read the note below after reading! Thank you! 💕

"Hey, Leif? Can you maybe help me lift up the couch so I could vacuum the floor underneath it?" You asked.

"I can do it!" Noi volunteered.

"NO! She asked ME! Therefore, I'm doing it!" Leif hissed, trying to push Noi.

"Uh.. both of you can do it if you want.." You said awkwardly, clutching onto the vacuum.

Leif picked up the couch and stood in the middle, holding it up with one hand.

"Hey! She said the both of us!!" Noi argued, trying to take the couch from Leif.

"G-Guys! Be careful with the couch!!" You warned, getting uneasy from the couch wobbling in Leif and Noi's hold.

"Give it to me!" Noi yelled.

"No!!" Leif scowled.

The couch wobbled from side to side, suddenly, Leif couldn't get ahold of it, and it was about to fall on Y/n.

"AAAH!!" You screamed.

"Y/N!!" Leif and Noi yelled in unison.

You opened your eyes, to see Pierce looking at you while his eyes softened. His arms were wrapped protectively around you.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Pierce asked with a gentle yet deep voice.

"I-I.. I am, t-thanks Pierce.." You blushed.

"Let her go, Pierce!!" Noi yelled, taking you from Pierce's hold.

You frowned.

"Um.. this time don't let Pierce hold up the couch..?" You suggested.

"What— No! I was going to do it!" Leif complained.

"Well, if it wasn't for you and Noi's bickering, I would've died!" You glared.

Leif looked away.

You vacuumed the floor that was underneath the couch, while Leif and Noi watched you get close to Pierce. Each time you got too close for their liking, the would growl.

Once you finished vacuuming, Pierce placed the couch back down.

"Thanks Pierce!" You smiled.

"Yes." Pierce replied.

You nodded and walked away.

Leif and Noi followed behind you.

"I'm sorry I almost killed you, Y/n! It was an accident, I swear!" Noi apologized.

"It's okay, Noi. Thank god Pierce was there. Or else I would've been a smushed potato.." You chuckled with a sigh.

Noi nodded, and fiddled with his fingers.

"I'm sorry too, Y/n." Leif said.

"It's okay. Can both of you get along? That'll make me happy." You smiled.

"If it makes you happy, then I guess.." Leif mumbled.

"Fine.." Noi sighed.

"Yay! Now, I need both of you to come with me. I'm going grocery shopping and I'm sure you both could help by carrying the groceries. I kinda have a lot to buy.." You smiled.