Attack

I never wanted to see this person, and I never thought he would find me. I don't know how but he did. I tried walking along like I didn't notice him but he definitely noticed me. He ran at me and pinned me up against the alley wall. I felt a stinging pain in my leg, he stabbed me. He looked me dead in the eyes and said the words I hoped I would never have to hear.

      "Alisa Neldon I will punish you for leaving us, cause you know that no matter how much you hate it you will always be my daughter, and I'll always be your father!"

      I started to cry, he pulled out a gun and held it to my head. Just when it looked like he was about to pull the trigger he pointed the gun down and shot me in the shoulder.

      "You deserve to die slowly young lady!"

      Then he shot me again in the leg he didn't stab me in. My vision was going blurry to black in a matter of seconds, but before I passed out three men started to attack my father.

Dean's POV

      We heard a gunshot then a scream that's when we knew where to go. We could definitely tell that the scream was Alisa's. We sprinted down the alleyways trying to find where she was. When we finally found her she was on the ground facing up with a knive stuck in her leg she was bleeding a lot and there was a man with a gun. We instantly attacked him. We ended up knocking him out.

      We knew we had to get Alisa to a hospital, fast. She was bleeding all over. Roman picked her up and we started to run to the nearest hospital. Seth was calling an ambulance while we where running so we met them half way. When she got in the ambulance Roman went with her. Seth and I ran back to the hotel to get the car. Once we got in the car and Seth started driving all I could think about was where was she shot. I never have really loved someone like a brother like this before except for Seth and Roman. I truly do love Alisa like a sister.

      I know that she is strong and that she will make it.

Roman's POV

      I was truly worried for Alisa after we got into the ambulance they started to connect her to a heart monitor and they applied pressure to the wounds. They didn't take out the knife because if it damaged an artery she would start to bleed out.

      The medics told me that they sent police to the alley to go arrest the man. They asked if we wanted to press charges but I told him that I would ask Dean and Seth once they got to the hospital. The medic told me that she was shot twice so she might need surgery. Once we got into the hospital they rushed her to the emergency center and I sat in the waiting room.

Seth's POV

      Once we finally got to the hospital we rushed inside the emergency room to find Roman sitting on a chair.

      "They asked me if we want to sew the man who did this to Alisa, what do you guys think?"

      Roman didn't sound like he wanted to, and honestly I didn't want to either.

      "That dumb man isn't worth any of our time if anyone is it's Alisa!" Dean burst out yelling.

      We had to calm him down. After Dean gave his answer Roman looked at me for my answer. I simply shook my head no. Like Dean said, this man wasn't worth our time.

Alisa POV During Her Blackout

     I woke up in the middle of a wheat field. The sun was shining bright and the field went on so long it didn't look like there was a way out. I started to run. The faster I run the faster I got to nothing new. It was all simply fields.

      That's when I saw her, Rebeca. She came up to me and hugged me and I hugged back. She quickly let go and I was confused. She was looking at my clothes. I looked down at my clothes that where drenched with blood, but I didn't care.

      "Rebeca did you leave me just like the love left our family? Have you turned into a mister like our parents?!?!?"

      I was crying on my knees. Rebeca didn't answer, she just smiled at me like someone would smile at a new born baby. She then helped me stand up. Everything was starting to become brighter. Before everything became to bright she kissed me on the forehead.

Alisa's POV

      I woke up in a hospital bed. The lights in the room where on. I read the clock. It's 2 a.m. It's been about nine hours since my father shot me. I noticed Dean, Seth, and Roman in the corner, all of them sleeping except for Dean he was staring at the floor.

      I tried to move to get in a more comfortable position but that just ended up hunting me, bad. I felt a sting in my shoulder and legs and started to scream with pain. Roman instantly jumed awake and went to go get a nurse. Seth fell out of his chair, then got up off the floor. He told Dean and I that he was gonna go grab something for everyone to eat.  Once Seth left Dean moved his chair next to my bed.

      "Hey, how are you feeling?", he said touching my uninjured shoulder.

      " OK I guess."

      We sat there in silence for a few moments until Roman came back with a nurse she explained to me that my shoulder and leg would hurt for a while, and that they wanted me to stay there today till noon.

      Seth came back with some food and we all ate an early breakfast. When noon finally came along the nurse gave the guys some medical tape to use on my legs and shoulder for another two months.

      Once we finally got home the guys set me on the couch and all went to bed, except for Dean.

I hope everyone likes the book so far. If you liked the book please follow me. Til next time! Bye!