Silence

I walked into the hotel room. Dean wasn't behind me, he was probably mad at me but I know that if I want to hurt the Wyatt's I have to join them first. I sat down on the couch next to Roman. I was still lightly crying because of Dean yelling at me. Roman put his arm around me and pulled me close to him.

      "What's wrong baby girl?"

      "Nothing huge, Dean and I just had a disagreement."

      "You can't blame him though. He can be short tempered at times but its only cause he loves you. Honestly I don't like the idea of you staying with the Wyatt's either and so does Seth, but as long as your able to text us then I'll live with it."

        "I know, its a crazy plan, but that's the way to hit them the hardest. I plan on turning on them two weeks after I join them."

      "When are you gonna join them?"

      "This Sunday at the pay per view, three days."

      Roman held me tighter, "Don't forget about your brothers, remember the plan sis."

      I snuggled closer to Roman and nodded. We sat there like that for a little bit, until Dean came walking through the door. He sat down as far away from me as he could. I looked at him, but he never looked back at me. His eyes where fixed on the TV screen.

      "Dean?"

      He didn't respond. He just sat there.

      "OK I see."

      I looked at Roman and he just shrugged. Seth came walking out of his bedroom.

      "Hey, do you guys want to go out for pizza and to the indoor trampoline place?"

      Roman answered first, "I can't I have to go to the gym.". All dean did was shake his head no. It was my turn to answer.

      " Sure sounds like fun!"

      "OK let's get going!"

      I put on my shoes, grabbed my jacket and walked out the door with Seth.