Is This Even Revenge? Part 2

Quick Author's Note - I'm sorry for taking so long to upload another chapter. I got some bad news about a family member a few days ago so I've been a little distracted. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as you enjoyed the others! 

Alaina's POV

"Oh my gosh. Did we really just do that?" I squealed at Addison as I continued to drive around in circles in the neighborhood. My phone started vibrating but I didn't bother checking because I knew exactly who it was. "They're going to kill us!" I exclaimed. "We should find somewhere to go and then panic." Addison suggested. How is she so calm? "How are you so calm?" I exclaimed. "Let's go to the park! The really big one with the huge playground. THere's plenty of hiding places there." Addison suggested. "Sounds like a plan to me. How many times have they called?" Addison asked. "Five times each." Addison told me just as her phone started vibrating. "Make that 6." She said and I groaned. "Hey, worst case scenario we go to heaven a little early." Addison said. "Good point." I told her and she laughed. We soon arrived at the park. When we got to the playground portion, I finally gave in to the constant phone calls. "I'm going to pick up." I said. "No don't!" Addison said but I already clicked accept. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Behind you." Was all he said. I gulped before turning around slowly. "What is it?" Addison said, turning around with me. There they were. They were pretty far away but we could still see them, getting out of Ryder's car, smirking like crazy. "RUN!" I yelled.  

Addison's POV

"RUN!" Alaina yelled when we saw our smirking boyfriends from a distance. We both ended up running in two different directions. Addison went towards the playground and I went to the field area. I've always preferred the field to the playground but in this scenario I think it would have been smarter to go to the playground. I looked behind me and saw that Ryder was gaining on me. Smiling nervously, I ran faster only to get caught not even seconds later. "AH!" I squealed as Ryder tackled me to the ground, immediately digging into my sides. "No! RYDER!" I giggled, trying to fight him off. "You know, it's funny how you think you're getting out of this." Ryder said, smirking down on me as I giggle harder and he tickles me more. "Ryder I'll do anything please!" I begged. "I think I'll stick to tickling you." He said, tickling me even more. "Please!" I begged as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Aww don't worry Angel. It will only tickle a lot." He said before he started running towards the car. 

Alaina's POV 

Even though they were still far away, I know this is going to end with me giggling like crazy. I run into the playground which is big enough to get lost in. That's probably why Addison recommended it. I was running underneath the playground when I ran into this kid, causing us both to fall. "I'm so sorry! I'm running away from my boyfriend." I told the little blonde boy, who didn't look any older than 8 years old. "Why are you running from your boyfriend?" He asked in the cutest little voice. I'm a sucker for little kids. I looked around to make sure there's no sign of Aiden before answering the little boy. "He's trying to tickle me." I told him. "That's not a bad thing!" The boy said, making me giggle a little. He's got a good point. Maybe it isn't such a bad thing that Aiden likes to make me laugh. It's actually kind of fun to run away from him. "You make a good point." I told him and he smiled. "Are you hiding from someone?" I asked him. "No. I'm just exploring this huge playground." He said. "What's your name?" He asked. "My name is..."I started to tell him right as I felt very familiar arms wrap around my waist and a head nuzzle into the crook of my neck, instantly giving me a bunch of ticklish kisses. I immediately stopped breathing. "Say your last words, Alaina." He whispered, making me giggle. "Alaina." I told the boy. He was just smiling like he found the whole thing amusing. "You're the boyfriend?" The boy asked. Aiden finally paid attention to the boy and nodded. "Make sure you make her giggle a lot. She has a pretty laugh." He said and I gasped at how cute yet dangerous what he just said was. "I will." Aiden chuckled. "My name's Matthew." The boy said before he wandered off. "Now as for you,"Aiden said, digging his fingers into my sides, instantly making me giggle. "You might as well kiss all your plans for this weekend goodbye," He said and he dug his fingers deeper, making me giggle harder. I didn't even bother protesting. I know I'm in deep this time. "Who knows if I'll ever stop tickling you now?" He added before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and carried me all the way to the car he came in. Aiden then opened the backseat, where I saw Ryder tickling Addison, who was sitting in his lap. The driver's seat had some guy that I don't recognize. "What's going on?" I asked. "We're taking you both on the most ticklish field trip of your lives." Aiden said, placing me in his lap and then proceeding to tickle my sides while closing the door.