Christmas Getaway Part 2

"Let's get revenge!" Mia said. "Not this again." Addison groaned. "Hey, it wasn't me that came up with the idea this time." I said. "I guess sisters will be sisters." Addison smiled. "Even if we are six vs six, we're still going to lose." Tanya said, making a very good point. "Exactly. Those boys are going to tickle the life out of us. Alaina and I can attest to that." Addison said, referring to the playhouse incident. "She's not lying." I told them. "It doesn't hurt to try though does it?" Mia asked. "It might. If we do this, we're going to spend all of our Christmas vacation getting tickled." Addison said. "Uh huh. Raise your hand if you have already been tickled by your boyfriend/husband/fiance?" Mia said and we all, including our moms, raised our hands and giggled. "It looks like we're going to spend this vacation being tickled either way Addy." I said. "Wait, our moms haven't even said anything yet." Tanya said, making yet another good point. "Well..." My mom says. "I think it's about damn time we show those boys who's boss." My mom said and we all laughed and cheered. "What about you Melanie?" My mom asked. "I'm done as long as we have an escape plan. I'm really ticklish." Dylan's mom said and we all laughed. "So what's the plan Mia?" I asked. "I actually didn't think that far yet." She admitted and we all looked at her with blank faces. "What?" She asked. "Well I guess we can use this time in the car to brainstorm." My mom said and everyone agreed. "On that note, let the brainstorming begin!" I exclaimed. 

"So we're all in agreement then?" Dylan's mom said and we all said yes. "They'll never see it coming." Tanya said with excitement and we all cheered. "I wish we could do it now!" I said. "We'll do it the first night/morning at the vacation home. That way it doesn't get in the way of any festivities." Dylan's mom said. "So we start preparing tomorrow night?" Mia asked. "Tomorrow night." We all said. 

After coming up with our revenge plan, we just relaxed in the car. Aiden decided to call me of course but this time he wasn't trying to make me lose my hearing with that stupid song. "Hey princess." He said. He sounded like he just woke up. "Hi tickle monster." I teased and he smiled. "Did you just wake up?" I asked. "I can hardly sleep without cuddling with you." He admitted, making me blush. "Do you guys have a 'How to make your girlfriends blush' handbook or something?" I asked. "I was wondering the same thing!" Addison admitted. She's sitting on one side of me and Mia is sitting on the other side. "Nope. I just speak the truth. You just so happen to blush whenever I do." Aiden said, making me blush some more. "Shut up Aiden." I said and he laughed. "What are the other boys doing?" Mia asked. "If you're asking about your boyfriend, he's playing 'I declare a thumb war' with Ryder." Aiden said. "We're dating children." Addison and Mia said at the same exact time, making all of us laugh. 

Before we knew it, the first day of driving was complete and we arrived at our temporary hotel for the night. My mom and Dylan's mom were nice enough to let all of us share a bed with out boyfriends. I was in a room with Addison, Ryder, and Aiden. Addison and Ryder sleep on one bed while Aiden and I sleep on another. Mia gets to sleep in the same bed at Dylan BUT she's in the same room as my mom and dad. They used to share beds before they were dating and there was no problem because it was just best friends sleeping in the same bed. However, now that they're dating, my mom thinks she's too young to sleep in the same bed as her boyfriend. 

"This is going to be an exciting trip." I said as I joined Aiden on the bed. "I'm dating Mrs. Christmas during Christmas time. That alone makes this whole season exciting." Aiden told me and I smiled. 

If you couldn't already tell, I love Christmas!

"Alright let's get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be another long day." He said. I smiled and snuggled into him. He has no idea what's coming for him. 

Next Day - December 17th 

"Alright everyone let's get into the cars and get out of here!" My mom announced. "I can't believe I have to spend yet another day without snuggling with you." Aiden whispered into my neck as he gave me a hug. "Aiden we only have six more hours and I'll see you at the rest stop." I told him, giggling at the ticklish feeling from his whispering. "I'm going to miss you princess." He said, kissing my neck a few times and then letting me out of the bone crushing hug. 

He can be so dramatic sometimes. I still blushed though...

"Alright so the plan is you girls distract the boys while Kristen and I get the supplies we need for the revenge plan." Dylan's mom said. (My mom's name is Kristen) "You do realize that you're both setting us up to be tickled." I pointed out. "Hey, you girls have to take one for the team." My mom said. "What about the dads? You won't be here for them to mess with." Mia asked. "They tickle Mia, Alaina, and Tanya too." Dylan's mom said. "Wait, we have to distract our boyfriends AND dads?" Mia whined. "Hey, you wanted revenge. This is part of the revenge plan." My mom said. "We are so dead." I mumbled. "Wait, how come you guys get to go to the store and leave us behind to get tickled mercilessly? Why not the other way around?" Tanya asked and we all, except the moms of course, agreed. "I carried you for nine months Tanya. This is the least you could do for me." Dylan's mom said and of course, my mom gave her a high five. "Here we go again. I didn't ask you to carry me for nine month! I was chilling in heaven!" Tanya whined and we all laughed at her. 

For the rest of the car ride there, we relaxed and did a lot of karaoke. 

And I mean a lot. 

We soon got to the vacation home and while I was excited, I was also nervous about how we were going to distract all of the boys. 

After we unloaded the cars and everyone settled into their rooms, it was time. 

"Alright girls. We're just going to go and get some food and drinks for the house. We'll be right back." My mom said, winking at us secretively. 

That's our hint to begin the distracting. You'll see. 

"Wait. You're leaving us alone with 6 tickle monsters?" Mia exclaimed. We could already see all the boys starting to smirk. 

I swear if my mom and Melanie don't get back in less than 10 minutes, the plan is off. 

"Don't worry. They're going to play nice. Right boys?" Melanie (Dylan's mom) said. "What exactly is the definition of play nice?" Dylan's dad asked, making all the boys laugh. "You girls will be fine." My mom said. I looked at Aiden and he was already looking at me, smirking like crazy, which made me start giggling nervously. 

"Can't we come with you?" I said, running behind my mom. "No. The boys need babysitting." My mom said and they all gasped as if they were offended or something. 

They know its true though. 

"Ok. We're leaving. Bye!" Melanie said. "Nooo!" Tanya, Mia, Addison, and I all squealed, running after my mom and Dylan's mom. "Bye!" They said again, smiling at us and giving us a thumbs up. 

Yeah, we're supposed to make it look like we don't want to be left alone with them. It just makes them want to tickle us more. Like I said, Phase 1. 

Our moms closed the door, sealing our fate, and we all slowly turned to face six smirking men. "Let's play a game." Eric said, with a smirk. "We'll call it 'Whoever we catch, we tickle." Aiden added. "Um guys? Now would be a great time to..." Mia started just as Addison yelled "RUN!" We all ran in four different directions, none of us knowing where we were going since we literally just got to this vacation home. 

I quickly run into the first room I can find. It's an empty guest room so I decided to run into and hide in the closet. 

I wonder how the other girls are doing...