Chapter 2: Get a Room

"That's so funny!" Liliana exclaimed, laughing as she put her hand on Colby's chest.

"Get a room." I rolled my eyes as I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning to you too," Colby smirked at me.

I grabbed a piece of bread and popped it in the toaster as Colby leaned against the counter next to me.

"What do you want?" I asked while turning to him.

"Can we do some training today?"

"Sure. 30 minutes?" I asked as I grabbed my toast and took a bite out of it.

"30 minutes." He nodded and smiled at me before leaving the kitchen. So annoying.

"Where's Sam?" I asked Colby as I walked into the training room.

"I don't know. He didn't want to train today so it's just us." He smiled at me as he started to wrap his hand.

"Your doing it wrong." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand to wrap it.

I looked up at him to see him staring at me. "What?" I let out a short laugh.

"Nothing." He shook his head and looked away while smiling.

I finished wrapping his hand before I wrapped mine. We both quietly worked on our punches for a while until we took a break. Colby and I sat next to each other on the edge of the mat.

"So you and Liliana huh?" I asked him. He looked at me before laying back and looking at the roof.

"I don't know," he admitted. "She's pretty and all but kind of annoying."

I hummed in response as I took a drink of my water. "She is kind of annoying at first but you'll get used to it," I told him. "You should go for her."

Colby sat up and looked at me. "Maybe I will." He shrugged.

"Should we be done with training for today?" I asked after we were quiet for a while.

"Yeah sure. I'm gonna head to the gym," he told me and stood.

We went our separate ways and I headed to my room to shower then read.