Chapter 5: Crimson Red Liquid

"Woah what's going on in here?" I heard Andrew ask from the doorway. Colby and I both pulled away from each other quickly.

"Nothing." I gave Andrew a death stare so he knew not to say anything else.

I ignored the both of them and put a gun in the back of my pants then one on the inside of my jacket.

I took a deep breath as I looked at the warehouse from the inside of the car. "Let's go. Alex we'll be back in ten. Keep the car running," I told her. Alexandria was our so called get away driver.

The rest of us climbed out of the Escalade and walked into the warehouse.

"So it's a deal?" The bulky tall man asked.

"It's a deal." I shook his hand as the guys filled the duffel bags with guns. I grabbed one of the filled bags as my guys did as well.

"Idiots didn't even check the 'bag of money'." I smirked as we put the bags in the car.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell followed by gun shots. I felt as sharp pain in my shoulder and let out a yelp.

"Go!" I ordered as we all hopped in the car and sped away.

I leaned against the door and put my hand to my shoulder. When I pulled it away it was covered in a crimson red liquid. Blood.

Colby, who was sitting next to me, noticed. "Shit! You got shot!" He exclaimed.

"I didn't notice," I groaned out. He helped me take my jacket off.

"Look for an exit wound," Alex told Colby.

"There's an exit wound. It's not a very big hole."

"Okay that's good just apply pressure to it with a shirt or something. Keep her awake."

Colby pulled his shirt off and put it to the bullet wound. He held it there for me.

"I really liked that jacket," I said causing Colby to give me an annoyed look. He was panicking. "Calm down," I whispered to him and put my left hand on his cheek.

"We're here!" Alexandria yelled from the fronts seat. Colby picked me up bridal style and ran to the door where everyone was.

"Babe what happened? Are you okay?" I heard Liliana ask Colby.

Everything was fuzzy. I was so tired. I let the darkness take over