Chapter 1

Harry- I look in the mirror at my self wondering about everything as I look at me the real self. I lean forward taking everything out before picking the wipe up wiping everything off of my face. I look at my self seeing another person, the person everyone see every time I step outside, pale plain face with green AK eyes even though there normal more brighter when alone where I am free to be who I am. I get up walking over seeing two side of the wardrobe, I pull a red crimson smart shirt on with tight black trousers before putting a black robe of and leaving after putting a holster with my wand on my wrist.

I go to work at the Ministry when I get called in to Kingsley's office. I go over sitting down wondering what is going or if I have done something wrong making me think of the times when I was back at Hogwarts getting ready to be told of by a Professor especially McGonagall, she was the most terrifying and feist women other than Ginny or Hemrione when the get angry, I have ever seen. I take a breath before asking "what is it that you wanted to talk to me about Minister?" I look up reading for whatever it is brasing my self for the worse.

Kingsley- "well since the day you start here Harry, for the Last Seven years we always notice you were the happiest out of everyone and when divorcing Ginny it got worse. I believe it's time you find somewhere else to work but I am not firing you, I am sending you to America where you will be working there as a Auror but also as a Probation Officer for two people out there who you know"

Harry- "who are they?"

Kingsley- "Severus Snape...."

Harry- "wait what!? But he's supposed to be dead, yeah I am glad he is alive but why wasn't I told!?"

Kingsley- "because he chose for no one except for me, Poppy and McGonagall to know and we requested it all, so we got him to America made his a legal citizen there and has been living and working in America ever since"

Harry- "and who's the other person?"

Kingsley- "Draco Malfoy"

Harry- I sigh putting my head on my hands "fine, I will take it"

Kingsley- I put the papers on the desk "okay just sign a few signatures and you will be going next week"

Harry- I nod signing everything before leaving the office wondering what have I just put my self in.

----

Harry- I look around the now empty room other than a bed without sheet, a empty wardrobe and desk. I am standing in black trouser while putting on a dark blue long sleeve shirt and black robes on after putting on black leather ankle boots. I heading out side and pulling out the portkey saying the password feeling a pull by my stomach and I was gone.

I land in the middle of a place seeing workers, elves and more walking around. I smile looking around the place which for a Ministry is actually beautiful and has colourful glass with styles, patterns and people reminding me of church windows.

Carolyn- I clear my throat making him jump and turn to me making me smirk "hello I am  Carolyn Sharp, I will be your security and guard around this place. I will show you to yours office" I take him "that's my desk just there" I go to the doors pushing them open "and this is your office"

Harry- I smile with a nod "thank you"

Carolyn- I nod "your welcome now Johnny will be here any second" I hear a knock, I go over seeing him "awww your finally here and on time for once"

Johnny- I chuckle shaking my head "aww Carolyn, you know speaking to you is always a pleasure"

Carolyn- I roll my eyes with a snort "yeah, yeah. Johnny this Harry Potter, Harry Potter Johnny Day, he is the Probation worker that helped Mr Snape and Mr Malfoy out but of course he is handing all of that over to you"