Chapter 7

Continuing from Chapter 6

Severus- I moan diving forward pulling him back into a kiss before pulling away seeing Draco doing the same. I smirk nodding to him seeing him nod back, I lean forward picking Harry up into my arms as he wraps his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck as I walk up the stairs to my bedroom which is normally mine and Draco but Draco has his own of course, for when needing space from each other or needing to concentrate. I lay down on the bed sliding his shirt up as I licking all the way from his belly button to his chest, swirling my tongue around his left nipple sucking on it, feeling his legs around me starting to whither and shake from me teasing "look at you, so responsive, what such a pleasure of you being ours" I lean down to his right doing the same I did with the left on. I look up seeing Draco crawling onto the bed now naked. I click my finger magicing Harry's shirt, trousers, socks and shoes away and glad that I did fully leave him naked as I moan at what I feel in front of me, his arm beside his head with his back arching a little but the most pleasurable part of his image is the light pink panties he has on "turn for me baby boy"

Harry- I let out a little biting my lip "yes, daddy but please call me baby girl, you will understand why soon" I wink before turning letting another moan slip out both because of Draco being naked on a few Centimetres away from me at the head of the bed and because my hard eight inches cock  feeling so good with my panties on.

Severus- I lean down whispering in his ear "why don't you suck on his lollypop baby girl?"

Harry- I crawl forward towards him watching him spread his legs for me, I lean forward licking up his ten inch wide cock, swirling my tongue on his circumcised cut cock head before taking him into my mouth sliding down taking him fully in mouth feeling his just touching the back on my throat with my nose within his blond curly pubic hair as I start bobbing my head up and down feeling his right hand now within my hair pulling on it a little feeling all my hair coming of my bun because with my hair when down, reaches my waist. I moan at the pull on my hair betting that the vibration of my moan going up his cock at the lovely noise that comes out of his mouth.

Draco- I groan "oh my, he taking me all in, he feels so good severus

Severus- I smirk before sliding down his panties as a let out a little groan at the surprise "oh my darling you are so precious"

Draco- "is his arse gorgeous" with is being a bubble butt

Severus- "it is but that not what I was talking about, feel underneath his cock"

Draco- I slide my hand down his back to his arse sliding a finger down crack moving down past his balls feeling something wet "is that what I think it is?"

Severus- I smirk "yeah, looks like our baby girl has a pussy" I look down at his vagina leaning forward licking a strip between his folds loving taste on my tongue making me want more. As I start licking and eating him out, as I fuck him with my tongue before adding finger as I suck on his clit.

Harry- I feel it come on fast as I scream my release feeling my legs shake and I fall forward my head on Draco lap with his cock on my hand and my arse more up into the air.

Draco- "did he just?"

Severus- I chuckle "squirt" I nod "he did" I say looking at his juices not just on me face or tongue but also all over my clothes and the bed underneath of him "will you be able to cum again love"

Harry- "like a girl, I can come multiply"

Severus- "who do you want to fuck you first"

Harry- I look over my shoulder seeing him covered in my juice licking his lips making me subconsciously lick mine "you, daddy please!"

Severus- I smirk "of course baby girl, why don't you carry on with Draco while I stretch yeah"

Harry- "you don't need much of that, after the war I became very horny and let's just say I am a virgin there and my arse hole unlike my dick but let's just say toys are very interesting and I had brought all my thing along which meant them also"

Severus- I moan "such a naughty girl"

Harry- I wiggle my arse "just for the two of you daddy"

Draco- I put my finger under his chin gently bringing him up and making out with him

Harry- I moan loudly in his mouth when feeling Severus entering me "oh fuck!"

Severus- I smacked his arse hearing him let another out but not as loud as I start moving and fucking him

Harry- I move back down taking Draco in my mouth loving every second on it because as Severus moves he is also moving me which his helping with the bobbing.

Draco- I moan "I'm so close!"

Severus- "come for me dragon"

Harry- "in my mouth, want to take you seed on my tongue" I say getting me another spank as I taking him again my mouth bring him to release loving the taste on the salty but sweet seed of his cum on my mouth also liking the texture, oh this is definitely going to become addicting. I then feel my self coming near with not just my vagine but also my dick "daddy! Severus! Draco!" I all shout cumming on his dick

Severus- I love the feeling of his pussy quithering on around cock as I fuck him a few more times before I cum within him. I lay down beside him with him being in the middle of very large could fit five people bed and Draco at his other side.

Harry- I turn moving and laying my head on his chest, moving my hand behind me doing a grabby having hearing movement and Draco chest now to my back as I slowly slip into sleep.

----

C.W.