Chapter 4

Harry- I groan when opening the letter on my desk after coming from a meeting knowing straight away I am not going to like it at all one bit. I sigh putting my coat on over my white smart shirt before grabbing my things and going straight home. I walk through seeing Severus sitting on one the large couch's book, I go over landing next to him but not touching as I groan in annoyance.

Severus- I look up from my book leaning over and looking down at him with a raised eyebrow "what's wrong Harry?"

Harry- I hand him over the letter

Severus- I snort after reading it "just ask Draco to go with you" I say causally as I go back to reading my book

Harry- I turn now laying on my stomach and my elbow on the touch but my hands holding my head up "really because I know he has grown up with all the balls, parties and everything, would he really actually want to go with me?"

Severus- "just ask him, he might surprise you"

Draco- "ask who what?" I say walking out of the lifting putting my bag down

Severus- "Harry got a letter to go to a ball and he has no one to go with and doesn't know what to wear or how to act, so I told him why not ask you"

Draco- I hum cheerfully "oooh I do love a good ball"

Harry- "so will you go with me because I don't know what the fuck to do at one" I the feel someone hit me on the back of my head "ow!" I huff turning to him "you are so going to pay for that"

Severus- I smirk "okay real......" before I could finish what I was saying I find my self on the floor with my arms above me head and his on my lab as I lay on my back "is that the best you can do" I turn us over so he is underneath me, I chuckle at the cute blush that appear on his cheeks.

Harry- I look up at him, looking him in his eyes before moving my eyes to his lips then back to his eyes. I swallow before clear my throat "ermm..." I say before looking around the room

Severus- I snort getting up and helping him up

Draco- I bit my lips with a smirk "sure I will go with you"

Harry- I smile "thanks" I look to Severus then to him again "I'm just going to..." I then run out of the room

Draco- I snort "nice going Severus"

Severus- "what didn't you like the view"

Draco- "I did but next time that happens, I so wish the both of you to be naked" I the chuckle when hearing the shower being turned on up stairs "look like someone felt the same as us"

Severus- I smirk walking forward rubbing his hard on "I guess he did"

----

Harry- I finish putting in my new dark emerald robe on over my black shirt and trousers. I put on my boots before going over to my mirror putting my hair up before getting to and leaving the room. I go downstairs seeing Severus down there with a wine glass in hand.

Severus- "well doesn't someone look handsome"

Draco- "that he does"

Harry- I jump turning around seeing Draco in dark blue with sliver on it robes that fit his body and tightly. He has a peach colour lip gloss and a dark diamond earing in right ear, but he also has smokey eyeshadow on making.

Draco- I smirk at seeing the was he is looking my up and down with his mouth open a little "so you ready to go"

Harry- I close my mouth nodding "I am"

Draco- I take his hand leading him over to the fireplace

Severus- "have fun you two!"

Draco- I wink at Severus "we will" before we vanish away

Severus- I chuckle shaking my head

----

Harry- I look around the place, we talked with other who are also here before going over to one of the tables were we all had meals with others before the music started. I look to Draco standing "wanna dance?" I ask shyly not wanting rejection

Draco- I smile taking his hand standing up "I would love to" we walk onto the dance floor "you better not be as bad as you were in fourth year"

Harry- I chuckle "yeah I was really bad at it back then wasn't I but no perks on being with Ginny you have to be a good dancer or she would be at yeah down you throat at it all because you keep standing on her toes or falling over including tripping her over but we took dance lessons before the wedding to make sure of me doing none of that"

Draco- I snort "I bet she was, always was feisty wasn't she"

Harry- I smile "yeah, I miss her but it was just meant to be with us not liking each in that way but in a normal sibling way instead which made it really awkward when in came to the bedroom"

Draco- I nod with a chuckle "I bet it was"

Harry- he twirls me before I put my arms back around his neck and his around my waist seeing as he is taller than me, with me being 4'6 him 5'9 and severus 6'2

----

C.W.