Chapter 5

Harry- I look up from the couch where I am sitting there looking through paper work while Draco is watching something on the television. I seeing Severus waving two piece of paper handing them over to me and Draco. I cause seeing it was Broadway "thank you Severus"

Draco- I hand it back over to Severus wink "why don't you have a fun time with him, after all this will be his first time"

Severus- I nod "alright"

----

Harry- I chuckle as Draco comes over to me when  I get down stairs and he straightened my bowtie out "how come we have to hear such smart formal wear it's only the Lion King?"

Draco- "because it's just a thing that everyone does, I don't know why they do it but it just makes you all look smart and handsome"

Severus- "that it does"

Harry- I turn gasping at the handsome man before me

Severus- I chuckle and come over taking his hand putting it on my arm "let's get going don't want to be late do we"

----

Harry- I smile brushing my leg against his as we watch it until the end. Once it was finished we leave and walk for a bit until we find a little cafe place and got coffee and cake "this would be a great idea for Draco's birth, going out and everything for a meal"

Severus- I smile "I think that is a prefect Idea"

----

Harry- I get dress in a suit before we had to a restaurant, we had wine and a good time. Once we were finished we went to the exact same Cafe me and Severus went to

Later on that night I come down after having a nap and seeing both Severus and Draco in the hot tub. I watch with Severus arm around his shoulder and them two laughing and kissing. I sit down on the stairs watching it all with tears rolling down my eyes wishing I was there with them the both of them, doing the kissing and everything today.

I get up and slowly going back to me bedroom

That night I was heart broken

----

C.W.