Chapter 8

Harry- I wake up feeling really warm when all my memories come back and notice I am laying on Severus chest with his arms around the both of us and Draco back to me chest. I shift seeing Draco go one his back like Severus is. I smirk sitting in the middle of them, looking between the to of them. I swing my right leg over Draco and taking Draco in my hand noticing he is hard already when I woke up and feeling his dick on my arse. I move up and rub him between my folds before sliding down feeling him within me he is not as big as Severus seeing as Draco is Ten inches and wide/thick but Severus is thirteen inches and wide/thick. I bit my bottom lip as I start moving up and down when I feel someone sliding their hand to my hips. I look down seeing Draco smirking up at me and he moves leaning up which I lean down and we kiss.

Severus- "well isn't this a sight to wake up to"

Draco- I pull away with a chuckle "well he did wake me up with me in him and riding me"

Severus- "naughty baby girl"

Harry- I pout "what can I say, I'm horny"

Severus- I chuckle shaking my head and start stroking my self as I watch the two of them

Harry- I tilt my head back and moaning loudly as I cum and feeling him cum within me a minute later. I lean down kissing him before pull away looking to Severus seeing hi  near his releasing point. I crawl off of Draco feeling him slip out of me I sitting beside Severus on my knees and sitting on my feet, opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out.

Severus- I smirk acknowledging the indication. I get off the bed standing up and turning to him as I shuffles more over as I stroke my self to release watching as my cum not just goes into his mouth but all over his face with goes down his neck.

Draco- I am exhausted but I crawl over licking the cum off of his neck and face before kissing him both of us moaning at the taste of Severus.

Harry- I notice the two look exhausted from their release "why you both exhausted?"

Draco- "because we just cummed and had sex"

Harry- "well I feel energised" I smile at them before getting up and heading into the bathroom to take a shower. I walk out with towel wrapped around my waist noticig the other two aren't there anymore, so I go into my bedroom getting dressed into skinny black Jean's, a v neck top, white boring socks and putting my hair up before going downstairs seeing the two there. I sit down having breakfast when I remember about Neville "oh shoot, I better say bye to Nev before he goes back to Luna and Rolf"

Severus- "let me guess he's a Erotes too?"

Harry- I hum "yeah he is, told me yesterday before getting up off the couch to have ago at you"

Severus- I hum "probably why he knew so much about them because they were taught at Hogwarts"

Harry- I kiss them good by before leaving to say good bye to Neville who leaves at 5pm today and luckily I got there three hours before then.

----

C.W.