|1

I begged my mother for not sending me to my aunt's place !
But now that I am standing on the platform waiting for the train you can guess who won the argument~

I'm an 18 year old girl..whom my mom wants to make "an independent woman" already!

I had finished school ..soon would be starting college but my mom got "an amazing idea" passed on my by my sister to send me to my aunt's city.

My aunt lived in Paris while my mom along with myself lived in amsterdam.

The journey was an overnight one , so my mom packed my bags to send me off to Paris to learn some "work" from my aunt!

I stood on the platform with a big frown , contrasting to the wide grin my mom had on her face!

My mom has been the only parent ,since my dad went after his first love , liquor...
So my mom left him while carrying me in her arm while my sister on the other arm.

She has been desperate to make us both "independent".
My sister had crossed the hurdle and now it was my turn!

The train stopped in the platform with a loud screech!

My mum hurried with the luggage and loaded my compartment with the necessities .
My mom hugged me goodbye , while I nodded with a rather straight and emotionless face because I was aware what was coming for me in Paris.

I gloomily looked out the window , trying to shoo away my mother who was rapidly waving at me catching everyone's attention.
The train started and I slowly saw my mom fade away.
I sat there reading my murder thriller!

When suddenly I heard a bag being dragged in my compartment!

Trust me when I say that I heard the angels sing and sudden bright light erupted from the co - passenger!

He was gorgeous. Wearing a pair of ripped jeans with a casual tee tucked in ,while his sunglasses dropped on the lower portion of his button nose.

After loading the luggage he sighed with relief and brushed his "oh so soft" black hair!

The book in my hand had long lost the attention and concentration which it had early recieved from me.
Like why would you concentrate on a book when this hell of a man is gracing us with his presence~

He settled down in front of me ,gliding his glasses off . Making me have a good look at his face .
Yes he was still gorgeous.

He gave me a rather fake smile because I had been staring for too long .

He extended his hand .
His looks were way over whelming but his voice added a cherry on top.

"I'm jiminie"

      ----------------------❤️-----------------------

Vote|comment️~